Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ether Ape fixed

So a simple "dir2lzm" command on that directory will work then? Nice. I don't mind burning a DVD again anyhow, because I have to give my current copy to a friend so that we can test to see if his wireless router is faulty or not (no windows machines appear to be picking up any broadcast). Thanks for that,

-Stephen

Developer

The correct way to do it would be to decompress the usr directory. Insert the changed folder and rebuild the .lzm. It may work as a module I'm not sure.

Thanks for the reply, the easiest way I found was to make it a tar.gz file and then run a script at start up that extracts it to the right place and then starts Etherape.

-Stephen

I have the libglade folder on my desktop how do I make it go to the /usr/lib folder I these it doesnt work:

cp /root/Desktop/libglade/ /usr/lib
    cp /root/Desktop/libglade /usr/lib

Thanks for the help guys.
    Dell Inspiron E1705
    Geforce 7900 series graphics card
    2G of ram
    120G harddrive
    Dualcore

Hi i went to apply this fix but i get:

The bandwidth or page view limit for this site has been exceeded and the page cannot be viewed at this time. Once the site is below the limit, it will once again begin serving as normal.

Can anyone upload to rapid share or torrents please

Thanks
    My life is a living Hell, Day by Day fixing broken Windows Boxes (will it ever end)

Quote Originally Posted by dapirates1 View Post
    Hi i went to apply this fix but i get:

The bandwidth or page view limit for this site has been exceeded and the page cannot be viewed at this time. Once the site is below the limit, it will once again begin serving as normal.

Can anyone upload to rapid share or torrents please

Thanks
    Hmm, those win script kiddies are downloading AiroWizard like it is going out of the fashion...killed my bandwidth totally. Here you go:

http://rapidshare.de/files/38701295/...e_bt3.tar.html
    Beer is served only to members of the trade union!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12