Thread: how do i fully install BT3

Just burned his ISO

Default how do i fully install BT3

if anyone has a step by step guild to install BT3 fully and delete windows xp coz i only want to use BT3 so if someone has made a vid or knows a guild for my excact problem please help me thank you

Just burned his ISO

did you read the wiki .. didn't you ?

offensive-security.com/movies/dualboot/dualboot.html

worked for me

Everything is already covered on the Back|Track Wiki. Watch muts' video on dual booting XP and Back|Track to get a fair idea of what to do, apply the changes where needed.

...this is ALL covered already, did you search the forums? Everything is either here or on the Wiki.

Just burned his ISO

ty ive seen a few papers how to do it but its dual booting and i dont wana dual boot

Then you just wipe your entire harddrive and that's it.

A little bit of brainwork is always needed.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

use Hiren's BootCD and format ur hdd. u can use active kill to set all bits on ur hdd to zero. u also can use soft from cd to make partitions for ur bt. then boot bt and install

You can use the BT3 gui installer I can confirm that it works fine but where the hell is qtparted I had to install it

I'm obviously to new to post in the BT3 section to confirm that the GUI works perfectly fine and an upgraded lilo menu

Quote Originally Posted by buns234k View Post
    if anyone has a step by step guild to install BT3 fully and delete windows xp coz i only want to use BT3 so if someone has made a vid or knows a guild for my excact problem please help me thank you
    The members here do a good deal of contributing to the support of the distro and the mods do a great job of moderating the forums, so search this site and the wiki.
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze