Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: building and uploading a vnc backdoor (windows video)

Developer

Default building and uploading a vnc backdoor (windows video)

Just got Camtasia. Yes I know I'm behind the times. So anyway my first try with it is a video on how to build a vnc backdoor from scratch. This must be done in windows for obvious reasons when you watch the video so thats why I'm posting it in the general IT section. Most of the info was obtained from a book called "Security Power Tools". I did make a typo to prevent abuse. oops

Building a vnc BackDoor

Developer

Here is part to of the vnc backdoor tutorial. In this episode we upload our evil vnc backdoor to a unsuspecting victim and vnc into his desktop. Special super thanks to muts for the help with meterpreter. Although part one of this video needed to be done in windows (for obvious reasons) this part could be done in backtrack the same way. I was just already working with this system so I kept going.

Vnc backdoor part 2

looks good. I think I'll try it out on my home network tonight.

Wow

What an eye opening video.
    Brillaint mate

Two questions:

On a Vista machine to create the .exe where in the Registry would the information be that you used in the command regedit /E ..........
    I've searched the registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE but the only trace there is under the firewall policy.

Secondly on the came command what is the last character? I can't see it clearly - )]J ??? I'm not sure
    Cheers

Developer

I'll be honest I'm not much of a vista ninja. I did this all in xp. Shouldnt be to hard to find the registry file though. Its crucial because your password,port and hiding the icon values are all in there.

Code:
    Secondly on the came command what is the last character? I can't see it clearly - )]J ??? I'm not sure
    I'm not sure what you mean right here.

I mean on the command where you type
    Code:
    regedit /E "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE etc...
    The last character of the command is illegible to me after WinVNC

I'll have a deeper look at the Vista Registry and VNC forums tommorrow
    Thank you

Developer

ok the command is
    Code:
    regedit /E "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORL\WinVNC3"

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

C'mon now Hate! Now I got some VNC thing running in the background. Did you get into my linux pdf's and Pr()n directories!~?

Haha, Nice Tut man.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

did any of you have trouble using elitewrap? I keep getting an error saying the program cannot be run when I try to create the backdoor compiled exe in the command line..

Developer

Try a different wrapper. I only choose elitewrap because it is common and easily detectable therefore lowering the chances of misuse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast