Thread: Why my card can't works fine?

Hybrid View

Default Why my card can't works fine?

Hi all.

I've installed BT3 on HD. I've a usb dongle with chipset rt73. I've installed latest driver 2.0.1 (i think, because modinfo rt73 give me

filename: /lib/modules/2.6.21.5/extra/rt73.ko
    license: GPL
    description: Ralink RT73 802.11abg WLAN Driver k2wrlz modifications 2.0.0

) , but i cannot inject well.

I've make the injection test with success.

So, i try to take the key of a wireless router with signal between 100 and 105 in airodump. I've fellowed all the tutorials. But i cannot perform correctly the -3 option of aireplay. It not replay the packet. Well, with my old pcmcia card (atheros) aireplay moltiplicate a lot the packets. Now i cannot.

Con you give me some suggestion i can correctly do the job?

I've searched in forum, but i cannot find anithing for my case. Thank you.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Don't hack people's wifi, it's not polite. Also, did you change the RATE of your card?
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Don't hack people's wifi, it's not polite.
    Did I miss something in his post??
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

... The router i want to crack the key is the mine, US Robotics, 270mbit NDX. The rate? I've readed some posts, but i've not try... It is necessary? But the process is slowest or not?

Thank you.

I need more info; Usb adapter name , the print out of iwconfig and if you can get airodump-ng working with your dongle sorry i like info..

The adapter is BIGTec with chipset Ralink RT73. My card is similar to other estetically. Airodump-ng works great. Yes.
    I've setted the rate to 2m. I've tried with wesside, but it repeats thant is autheticated, but error in transmit (30 bytes ecc...)...

:'(

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    Did I miss something in his post??
    Seems like you did:
    So, i try to take the key of a wireless router with signal between 100 and 105 in airodump.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmphybiouS View Post
    So, i try to take the key of a wireless router with signal between 100 and 105 in airodump.
    I think that is the sentence spankdidly was referring to.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KMDave View Post
    I think that is the sentence spankdidly was referring to.
    Sorry, I was fishing. I put my tackle away for the day.

I think the RATE setting is for the USB dongle, might not be needed for pcmcia versions. I'm not 100% on that.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!