Thread: Blowing up APs with Charon/MDK3

Just burned his ISO

Red face Blowing up APs with Charon/MDK3

Hi guys,

I have to open some threads to increase my Member-Status.
    Because there are enough HowToDoSomething threads I will post my experience with Charon V1.1 and blow up some APs.

First when I got Charon I didnīt know how to use it and for what except for jamming the traffic around my place.

The first mistake I did was to use just one attack at the same time.
    This didnīt work nice and my AP wasnīt vulnerable against this attacks , so I thought this programm is bulls**t

So after talking to shamanvirtuel and getting some nice tips the programm worked properly it was really easy only a few correctures and this programm is getting a beast

So if you use FakeAP together with WIDS you crossconnect all the clients and confuse everything around.

And what is very important : Use a lower Rate like 2M not 54M

Of course the best of all is the SDM-Attack (SecretDestructionMode)
    If you are lucky and got the password you can use this evil thing.
    In combination with a lower rate this attack blasts almost everything....

It combines fakeap, WIDS, auth-flooding and I think EAPOL.

So if you wonīt get any handshake from your target AP and CLient just calm them down :-)

But donīt forget.......use this programm only against your own AP!!!!!!!!!!!
    Although I know some people that donīt care much about this!

But at all, I think this MDK3 is a very nice tool and without the great work from shamanvirtuel it wouldnīt be so easy to use....and guys donīt forget...writing GUIs for a programm is sometimes more work than writing the programm itself........

So if you guys have any experience made with Charon/MDK3 or just want to post a funny crash did with this programm......so post it in this thread!!!

Greetz

Devil_JP

Try not to use profanity --pureh@te

Developer

All these threads to increase your post count is pissing me off. I tried to be nice and put your first post in the tut section and fixed all the URL's and then this is how you act.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Shouldn't he already be banned for the previous thread?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Developer

He received a infraction. I am in a good mood so I'm giving one break today and that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_JP View Post
    .......Hi guys, I have to open some threads to increase my Member-Status.....
    First a warez post.
    Then 15 posts, mostly with 3 mins between them all, just to increase your post count!?
    (The moderation queue has around 12, all made within the last hour or so.........)

It's great to contribute, but this "increasing the post count" thing is getting a bit silly.......not the first one this week either.

In future, speed posting like this will just get deleted

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Sheesh Hate, you must REALLY be in a good mood.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Developer

I had not yet seen all those posts Re@lity. He has had his posting privs removed as well as all his posts that were useless drivel deleted.