Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Posioned Websites Attack Visitors

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Yes, but if they were to tell you which store not to get meat from, you're not going to run out and buy some just out of curiosity if it's infected or not.

In this case, people would flock to those sites just to see what they do, just like several of you have said.
    Guilty as charged. Thats the first thing I was gonna do was go get infected so I could check it out.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Guilty as charged. Thats the first thing I was gonna do was go get infected so I could check it out.
    Better than posting the link in the forums LOL!
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

I think because the Government and other entities keep everything like this on the low down is because we are just numbers, cattle. This is the type of thing that makes people do outrageous attacks against these types of people. This is why the world is, the way it is.

There is no honesty in the world amongst people like that, never has...never will. Even meat is a political issue lol.

Actually a news-site which told something very similar to this, just in another country
    had links to some of the sites which the ads were shown from. The banners which had
    malicious code included, were made like the so called "FirePack".

Some people may ask, what is the FirePack?

It is apparently, some kind of module, you can implement with a website, which
    would then do like.. An automated test of exploits on the victim which visits the
    site and then sees the module.

This is somewhat, very familiar with the metasploit modules, for making f.ex. a
    server with malicious content which can root a person automatic if the exploit
    is successfully exploited.

FirePack costs money of what i read, and to me it just sounds like, metasploit made
    into some evil web-module you can insert into websites (php+metasploit i bet), which
    then runs all the exploits for a user using f.ex. IE and has the VMF exploit.

In theory and practical ways it's not so hard to think about, it's just a little hard for
    me to describe, but for some others experienced in metasploit, i think they know of
    what i speak of.

That's my 2 cents for today
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12