Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DNS zone transfers are now illegal in North Dakota

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

I think it's only a matter of time until the US becomes like Germany and the UK with their h4x0rz laws. But who knows, maybe we'll have civil war II.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    I think it's only a matter of time until the US becomes like Germany and the UK with their h4x0rz laws. But who knows, maybe we'll have civil war II.
    That is why the average citizen should be prepared for such an event.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I'm trying, but the wife doesn't like the Idea of having La Pistola's in the house...
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    I'm trying, but the wife doesn't like the Idea of having La Pistola's in the house...
    What about La Shotgunola's or La Automatica weaponola's?

My wife, after watching he stuff happen in New Orleans looked at me and said "We don't have enough guns".
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

What about La Shotgunola's or La Automatica weaponola's?

My wife, after watching he stuff happen in New Orleans looked at me and said "We don't have enough guns".
    I got a street sweeper and a fungun (.22). No pistola's though. Although we have a "Shall Issue" law, which is nice.

At least you guys have a decent equipment for a civil war.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12