Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WORKING BT3 on Macbook 13.3

Just burned his ISO

Default trackpad drivers

Quote Originally Posted by zero visual View Post
    I have that problem as well.. I just popped in a usb mouse and it works nice. No stumbles, on/off, nothing..
    i can't code kernels, however I found someone who has fix the mouse drivers, so that right click and double finger scrolling works like in osx. not sure how to implement this into bt3 as a patch of some sorts. Can anyone try who knows how to code?

Just burned his ISO

nevermind. I just installed Ubuntu and installed all the pentesting apps I need and got the mouse working like osx - no problem in ubuntu.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by magic00 View Post
    Just got Bt3 running with my macbook 13.3 C2D. Got kismet, wifizoo and injection working with madwifi. Had to configure the conf files but all was good after that. Only problem is the mouse gets stuck every now and then. Need to see if someone has symantics touchpad drivers to get the gestures working etc, so I can right click and so on... any help on configuring the xorg.conf and patching for the mouse would be great. Peace all.
    I am thinking about buying the black macbook and use it for both osx, xp and bt3. On other posts people seems to be having problems with compiz and the intel x3100 card. Do you have compiz working on your macbook?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12