Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: BBC News: Terrorist 007

  1. #1
    Member The_Denv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    364

    Default BBC News: Terrorist 007



    If you ask me a 16 year sentence is nothing. This guy should have served at least 40 years. Phishing over 30 thousand credit card details and #2.5Mil GBP? Are you sure he doesn't just have a copy of that credit card list that everyone had around 10 years ago? It wouldnt be the first time someone has been accused for having a copy of that file. Although phishing scams are very common now.

    My opinion, burn the bastard. I am seriously against terrorism

  2. #2
    Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Denv View Post


    If you ask me a 16 year sentence is nothing. This guy should have served at least 40 years. Phishing over 30 thousand credit card details and #2.5Mil GBP? Are you sure he doesn't just have a copy of that credit card list that everyone had around 10 years ago? It wouldnt be the first time someone has been accused for having a copy of that file. Although phishing scams are very common now.

    My opinion, burn the bastard. I am seriously against terrorism
    Looks like someone did a number on his face. Or he was born that way. Either way, pretty fugly fella.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

  3. #3
    Senior Member streaker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Looks like someone did a number on his face. Or he was born that way. Either way, pretty fugly fella.
    He probably 'fell' down a few times while they were putting him in the car.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

  4. #4
    Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    He probably 'fell' down a few times while they were putting him in the car.
    That's why I could never be a cop. Someone might take too many falls.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

  5. #5
    Member The_Denv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    364

    Default

    They should have beat him with a sock with a bar of soap in it as it doesn't show the damage. He deserves more than this lol. The very fact that he used a landline [or his associates used one] means that he is extremely as thick as champ! Has he ever heard of VoIP ? LOL

    Well, Karma is a bitch 'aint it ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •