Thread: BBC News: Terrorist 007

Default BBC News: Terrorist 007

If you ask me a 16 year sentence is nothing. This guy should have served at least 40 years. Phishing over 30 thousand credit card details and #2.5Mil GBP? Are you sure he doesn't just have a copy of that credit card list that everyone had around 10 years ago? It wouldnt be the first time someone has been accused for having a copy of that file. Although phishing scams are very common now.

My opinion, burn the bastard. I am seriously against terrorism

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Denv View Post

If you ask me a 16 year sentence is nothing. This guy should have served at least 40 years. Phishing over 30 thousand credit card details and #2.5Mil GBP? Are you sure he doesn't just have a copy of that credit card list that everyone had around 10 years ago? It wouldnt be the first time someone has been accused for having a copy of that file. Although phishing scams are very common now.

My opinion, burn the bastard. I am seriously against terrorism
    Looks like someone did a number on his face. Or he was born that way. Either way, pretty fugly fella.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Looks like someone did a number on his face. Or he was born that way. Either way, pretty fugly fella.
    He probably 'fell' down a few times while they were putting him in the car.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    He probably 'fell' down a few times while they were putting him in the car.
    That's why I could never be a cop. Someone might take too many falls.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

They should have beat him with a sock with a bar of soap in it as it doesn't show the damage. He deserves more than this lol. The very fact that he used a landline [or his associates used one] means that he is extremely as thick as champ! Has he ever heard of VoIP ? LOL

Well, Karma is a bitch 'aint it ?