Thread: Video WEP no client cracking with the aireplay -p 0841 method by DEvil_JP

Just burned his ISO

Default Video WEP no client cracking with the aireplay -p 0841 method by DEvil_JP

Hi @ All

I signed up to present you my first video, that I made for the great Moderators and Users of this great Forum!!!

Sorry to post this in the NewBie Area and not in totourials, but I am not permitted to post in the totourials section......please move this thread!

YOu guys have to excuse the low resolution and the non-professional setup, but you can see all commands very clearly and it should help all the newbies out there!!!

I thank sh@m@anvirtuel for his help giving me the name of the capture-programm and advising me in everything...and greetings to Xploitz....I love yor videos man.......

So in this video The -p 0841 Attack of aireplay is shown. This doesn´t use ARP-Request, just Data-Packets. Because of that aircrack-PTW will not work!
    You have to use the -K option.

Second thing. In this video I just used a less amount of IV´s. Usually you need more, to decrypt the key, ok??????

So, now enjoy the video and give me your feedback!

Greetz

Devil_JP

NEW AND IMPROVED LINK TO WEP VIDEO

Developer

Moved and edited to show the link however you may want to re upload the video because I could not get it to load. I also may recommend blip.tv or photobucket because they have a full screen mode. Thank you for the contribution.

I got the video to play. And there is full screen mode, its in the bottom right corner of the videos border.

Devil JP,....not bad for your first video. Only problem I had with it was the quality was a little low, but thats because of where you uploaded it to, and possibly the soft you used to capture. If you can get your hands on a copy of camtasia,....you'll get very high quality videos, like pureh@tes last videos and muts videos. I finally got a copy and my next videos will be recorded with it.

Thanks for the video.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Nice video, just starting to learn WEP etc and it must have been good (and well explained) as it made sense to me lol

Thanks
    wtf?

Nice you got a final version

Much more readable than the 2nd one I tried yesterday.

See you around.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Great Tutorial!
    thank you
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open.

I liked the tunez, was that Infected Mushroom?