Thread: Help installing RT73 Driver and Intel Wireless Pro BGN

Default Help installing RT73 Driver and Intel Wireless Pro BGN

Hi all.

I'm very happy when i've bougth on eBay this card http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWN:IT&ih=008 .

It is arrived today. I've plugged the usb in my laptop with kubuntu installed. But nothing happens. I've tried to install the drivers with no results.

So i've tried to use this card in my laptop with BT3. When started bt3 i've seen nothing unusual. I've tried to type airdriver-ng to see what driver installed. But i've not see the ralink driver.

How can i install this card? The manufacturer is BIGTec. Never heared...

I also need help installing the driver of intel pro wireless BGN card of my laptop. In kubuntu it works very well, in BT3 no.

Please, help me, ASAP.

Thank you.

backtrack.offensive-security.com/index.php?title=HCL:Wireless

:|

there are native drivers:
    www(.)qbik.ch/usb/devices/showdr.php?id=225

and for windows drivers there is always ndiswrapper
    legend.me.uiuc.edu/wiki/index.php/Wireless_USB
    (nothing specific to BT)

or, there is always google to fall back on....
    google(.)com/search?hl=en&safe=active&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=+RT73+linux+drivers+ndiswrapper+ba cktrack&btnG=Search

~k
    "...you've picked up a bit of an attitude. Still curious and willing to learn, I hope. "

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/sho...highlight=rt73 Or check out shamenvirtuals stuff for this.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Sorry guys, i'm very newbie in this world... Thank you to all..

Shaman doesn't respond to pm at me. Please help me here. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AmphybiouS View Post

Well Shamanvirtuel is a very busy man, he is a moderator in two BT forums and is constantly coding new software so has very little or no time for answering PM's to questions that can easily be found using a forum search or search of the wiki.
    Look on the wiki or search the forum for posts by him containing rt73 and you will find your answer, he has answered this question numerous times. I know for a fact that one week quite recently he answered it more than eight times in one week, with one of those days he answered the same thing three times.

So like many of the longer serving members, if a question has been answered so many times and gets asked again it is obvious that the person has not done their research and is unlikely to get the response that the person is looking for.

And before you say it, in the time I wrote this I COULD have answered your question, but as stated above, do your research.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmphybiouS View Post

DONT PM SHAMAN!
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!