Thread: Clientless WEP attack setup prob

Just burned his ISO

Default Clientless WEP attack setup prob

Hi guys,

I'm very new to BT and linux so please have mercy , and am having a little trouble following the tutorial on the Offensive Security website*, when i fire up konsole and type "cat config" bash reports "cat: config: No such file or directory" so i thought that was strange as i was running off the live CD therefore could not perminently tamper with anything, so i redownloaded and reburnt the BT2 image, to no avail. it is absolutly driving me mad now as i no it will be an easy solution lol.

I am runng a Sony VAIO VGN-A517S with a Netgear WG511T (Atheros) WNIC

Any help will be great appreciated.
    Many Thanks

Where in the tutorial did it say to run "cat config". Cat is similar to "type" in Windows, i.e. "type filename"...
    dd if=/dev/urandom of=/mybrain

Just burned his ISO

25 seconds into the video, the user types "cat config" and bash displays

ACCESS POINT: **:**:**:**:**:**
    MY WIFI CARD : **:**:**:**:**:**
    AP CHANNEL : ??

but when i do it, it doesn't work. I would post screenshots but my post count hasn't reached 15 yet.

Many thanks.

If you want to see E-Z videos that aren't so confusing to you.......might I suggest watching my clientless WEP videos? 1 is stickied in the tutorial section..the other is not.

Try to follow them..their as easy as it gets!
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    If you want to see E-Z videos that aren't so confusing to you.......might I suggest watching my clientless WEP videos? 1 is stickied in the tutorial section..the other is not.

-=Xploitz=- is telling the truth about E-Z. Those videos are what the kids call "the shizzle".
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post

i think that -=Xploitz=- video's are amazing that is where i lernt to protect my own AP.. just follow the video and you wont have any prob's ..