Thread: Wifi pcmcia card help pls ...

Just burned his ISO

Default Wifi pcmcia card help pls ...

hello,
    i want to use bt2 or bt3 beta to crack my wep network , the problem i have is that my laptop`s built in centrino wifi card does not support injection ...anyway ..i want to buy a pcmcia wifi card for it but i cannot find one that has a jack for an external antena because i`m very far from the router ...i have bought an external dish that has a pigtale wich should connect to the pcmcia wifi card ..i saw a few on the net but i do not know if they support injection ...could someone please give me some advice on a card that has support for external antena and supports injection ?
    Thank you very much in advance and sry if i posted in the wrong area ...

Please search the forums before making such basic posts.
    There must be dozens of threads covering this........

Also, pay a visit to the wiki

your laptop...your router... you are too far from it....
    can we say 'wtf'? you do know that laptops are portable, right?

but here's a bone:
    forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7130&highlight=parabolic

~k
    "...you've picked up a bit of an attitude. Still curious and willing to learn, I hope. "

Just burned his ISO

yes i know laptops are portable but that`s not the point ...and trust me i`ve searched google and wiki before posting also i used the search button in this forum i maybee a noob on this forum but i do now how to search before i ask ...because of a problem in my crappy explorer i double posted sry about that didn`t mean to ... the problem is i found numerous cards that support injection but neither one of them had support for external antenas ..they all had built in antennas and couldn`t support an external one ..of course i`ve been sugested to open up the card and solder the cable from the antena myself wich i am not willing to do because i`m clumsy at soldering ...

sry again for the doublepost .....

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ne0_ang3lz View Post
    yes i know laptops are portable but that`s not the point ...and trust me i`ve searched google and wiki before posting also i used the search button in this forum i maybee a noob on this forum but i do now how to search before i ask ...because of a problem in my crappy explorer i double posted sry about that didn`t mean to ... the problem is i found numerous cards that support injection but neither one of them had support for external antenas ..they all had built in antennas and couldn`t support an external one ..of course i`ve been sugested to open up the card and solder the cable from the antena myself wich i am not willing to do because i`m clumsy at soldering ...

sry again for the doublepost .....
    I stopped reading a few lines into it. That's one long ass sentence. Try to make more sense please or more than likely, your posts will go unanswered.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Just burned his ISO

long story short need a pcmcia card wich supports external antena , and supports packet injection ...any sugestions ?

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

proxim 8470 make sure it has external antenna. or USB hawking whug1.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Just burned his ISO

thank you spankdidly for the support , i`ll search for it. thanks again.