Thread: Forum Design Error - Should be corrected.

Exclamation Forum Design Error - Should be corrected.

Hello fellow members of Remote Exploit,

I would like to notify some of the admins that they should really
    correct their "forumhome" template i think it is.

This is NOT ment to be there at all! It's a forum bug that happens when
    you have custom styles installed like Blackrazor! It is NOT a joke and it's
    definently not intended to look like that.

Here is what happened most likely as i see other minor design flaws as well.
    An administrator of this site, reversed probably the "forumhome" template,
    as he would thought it would be best not to have any edited templates or
    he might have had another bug with it he couldn't fix, i don't know.

Keep in mind, the reason why i am posting this, is not because i want to say
    that you are doing a "bad" job, or anything like that at all. No, i am telling you
    because i've been looking at it for like a week now and it's really annoying to
    look at a designbug which isn't ment to be there.

If you need help i think i got some of the code you need to fix it. It's all
    design coding so no, it wont be "exploitable" seeing as i would be stupid to
    say you would have to write f.ex. a wrong include function.
    (and i ain't as silly as that, as i really do care for the BackTrack project)

PS: I am sorry for the bigger image which brings the forum a bit out of shape, sorry.)

[quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Developer

I believe we used to have ads there.

Your browser seems to be doing something to that page, I so see a blank area as you've shown but mine is only about 2 lines tall (not 6 or 8).

You can always change to the default style, it's much cleaner.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

I like this style, and the default design does not have this designbug.
    (it's only other styles than the default and some others which has this
    bug if the administrator messes too much with the templates there are)
    (there is atleast 100-200 templates with the default installation of vB.)

Also this is something that has happened recently within the last 2-3 weeks,
    as i do remember and have a "visual image" of how things looks like when i am
    active on places, just like this.

PS: I know the default style too well, as i own my own vBulletin forum and i have
    been working with vBulletin for over a year now, thus developing a lot on my forum
    to add custom features and enhance some of the styles etc. (90% of my templates
    are edited due to design bugs with my custom design)

I use FireFox 2.0.0.11 , it shows both on windows and linux, Internet Explorer
    or any other browser might act different to it, i use 1024x768 which is why my
    "box" is bigger than the one you are having i guess. F.ex. if you use Widescreen
    then that's a huge factor in how things looks like on internet sites.
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]