Thread: Hi

Just burned his ISO

Default Hi

nice forums, ive been using BT for a while..
    well im not a nooby but i thought id introduce myself here..

Im st3tch ive been involved in security for years, im in my thirties and the color of my hat is somewhat darker than most.

I very recently set up my own security forums and can only hope that with time it will be in the same league as this one.

any way thats about it.

EDIT: Be careful........mind your posts aren't deleted as spam!
    Use your sig

Quote Originally Posted by str3tch View Post
    nice forums, ive been using BT for a while..
    well im not a nooby but i thought id introduce myself here..
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by str3tch View Post
    Im st3tch ive been involved in security for years, im in my thirties and the color of my hat is somewhat darker than most.
    Well be thankful you have a hat, as some of the other members may not (erhhhm... 'balding_parrot'... lol).
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Well welcome str3tch =P

You remind me somehow of a guy named str0ke which i bet most people have heard of.

As i bet you already know, searching is always best to do before you make a new thread.
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

It would seem my hat is rather dark too.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Haha sorry for looking like this is spam, but streaker69 just totally made my day by saying that!
    That was the message of the day i've seen and it was really good (no offence, streaker69 is cool :O)
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]