Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: wireless card problem

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    80

    Default wireless card problem

    I have an edimax wireless usb dongle which is supposed to work in backtrack but it dont seem to work I cant seem to get access to any of the tutorials here can anyone help

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    8,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fido13uk View Post
    I have an edimax wireless usb dongle which is supposed to work in backtrack but it dont seem to work I cant seem to get access to any of the tutorials here can anyone help

    Try here. and next time try and give just a little bit less info.
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/search.php
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    80

    Default no help

    well I thought this forum was cool at first but it dont even let you access the tuts every time i click on them it just reloads the same page and no tutorial it sucks...!

  4. #4
    Senior Member streaker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fido13uk View Post
    well I thought this forum was cool at first but it dont even let you access the tuts every time i click on them it just reloads the same page and no tutorial it sucks...!
    If you had read the forum rules as any good user does when they sign up, you'd now why that is.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

  5. #5
    Developer balding_parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    If you had read the forum rules as any good user does when they sign up, you'd now why that is.
    No, it's a simple case of user error. There are no such restrictions like he is talking about.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    8,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fido13uk View Post
    well I thought this forum was cool at first but it dont even let you access the tuts every time i click on them it just reloads the same page and no tutorial it sucks...!
    Well if the forums suck then maybe you should start your own forum.
    No one else seems to have this problem so it seems as though it is coming from your end.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •