Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Password cracking a Belkin45G router

Quote Originally Posted by Dajka View Post
    Ok guys sorry about being stupid

but i would have an other question, i know its silly but i'm just started to work wt these things...
    i downloaded THC hydra 5.4 and i have a problem wt installing it, in the commander i found the file and everything but when i write in "configure" it doesn't do anything...

can u tell me exactly wt to do? or send me some sort of tutorial?
    I have already told you about double posting once today, in case you didn't read it, here is what I said again.
    Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    Do not double post, when you posted you got a message telling you that your post needed to be approved by a moderator before appearing in the forums, this is also covered in the rules you agreed to when signing up.

It might be a good idea to read them again.
    I won't be warning again.

Just burned his ISO

Default hydra

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    I have already told you about double posting once today, in case you didn't read it, here is what I said again.
    I won't be warning again.
    Balding parrot! i didn't posted that that time twice, maybe it was because, my net connection is not the best here in the colledge... :S sorry about that!

finally i could run the hydra, now i have problem wt writing in the exact command, to find out the password of the router.

the ip is the following: 192.168.0.1
    and i think i have to use port 80 !?

so its gonna be ...>hydra -l (here is the login name... what if i dont know?) -P (here is a word list... or can i somehow brute force it?) -s 80 (the port) -v 192.168.0.1 (and finally the ip) is that all right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dajka View Post
    Ok guys sorry about being stupid

but i would have an other question, i know its silly but i'm just started to work wt these things...
    i downloaded THC hydra 5.4 and i have a problem wt installing it, in the commander i found the file and everything but when i write in "configure" it doesn't do anything...

can u tell me exactly wt to do? or send me some sort of tutorial?
    Exactly what to do:
    Don't play with things you don't understand.
    Hydra is already on the BT LiveCD why did you download another copy?
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Developer

I think his college is in for a DOS or a crash of their wireless system in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    I think his college is in for a DOS or a crash of their wireless system in the near future.
    Then a newly expelled student.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

does anyone know a monster hydra password list- like the best one... ?

time is your greatest enemy

this command seems to be cracking a router using scowl wordlist

hydra -l admin -P english-words.95 -s 80 -e ns -vV 192.168.1.1 http-get /index.html

plz help with the worldlust

You really did a lot of research on this subject before asking here didn't you.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by wumpusx View Post
    does anyone know a monster hydra password list- like the best one... ?

time is your greatest enemy

this command seems to be cracking a router using scowl wordlist

hydra -l admin -P english-words.95 -s 80 -e ns -vV 192.168.1.1 http-get /index.html

plz help with the worldlust
    I'm not sure, you either need an English teacher or a psychiatrist.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123