Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where did my post go?

Default Where did my post go?

Mods, maybe you can point me to my 1st post.

I cant even remember what it was about as I may have figured it out already but I'm curious to know why it was removed.

Try looking at your profile and looking at the posts you have made, they are all there.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Oh, it was in the Idiots corner!
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Oh, it was in the Idiots corner!
    lol, you better stop now. I've seen some of those idiots ............. oh wait are they there

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NycUnxer View Post
    lol, you better stop now. I've seen some of those idiots ............. oh wait are they there
    The sad part is you may have seen them a little too long. You actually had to re-ask again where your threads are. lol !
    But I'll spoonfeed ya !
    Heres the link

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/member.php?u=21081
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    The sad part is you may have seen them a little too long. You actually had to re-ask again where your threads are. lol !
    But I'll spoonfeed ya !
    Heres the link
    Thanks, but do you actually think I didnt try that?

This is what I get though.

NycUnxer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Thanks, but do you actually think I didnt try that?
    This is what I get though.
    NycUnxer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Well there is your answer right in front of you. I bet you even seen something similar or near the above when you read the rules prior to signing up.
    Its because as a new member you are moderated for some time or some posts or some other reason. This is to insure you are 100% beef and not spam.
    Don't worry it will go away soon though, I think
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Well you quoted an aswer to your own question which is very amusing in and of itself, however, since you didn't get it perhaps you should read:
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=5848
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Well you quoted an aswer to your own question which is very amusing in and of itself, however, since you didn't get it perhaps you should read:
    That was just to show the mod that I'm not able to look at my own profile as he/she suggested. Wow, is this place just full of smart asses or what? lol

Either way, I'm use to it and hope to learn and participate more in these forums.

Cheers

That was just to show the mod that I'm not able to look at my own profile as he/she suggested. Wow, is this place just full of smart asses or what? lol

Either way, I'm use to it and hope to learn and participate more in these forums.

Cheers
    Don't blame people for reacting to your inability to use simple forum software.

To view your posts, just click on your own name and look at the options you get.

If you want you stay here to be a long and happy one, stop calling people names and use a lot more common sense.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast