Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ntfs-3g

Well i could install BT2, and then just slapt-get --search ntfs-3g and then install the
    newest one available and kaboom! I can read-write to my ntfs partitionss!!!!!! =D

I suggest going for ntfs-3g and maybe BackTrack 3 as that has the newest or allmost
    the newest one available Well, you can use ntfs-3g on allmost any linux OS so i don't
    see what the problem is

I would say, convert from FAT32 -> NTFS on your windows partition :P Then come back
    if you still got problems
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Just burned his ISO

i've already did a bt3 clean install and it's stable so far. thanx for help!

No problemo, that's what we're here for when we got time

And yes, BackTrack 3 (Beta) is fairly stable, i say with a few fixes and upgrades
    you could call it 100% stable in my oppinion
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12