Thread: Toolbar Issue?

Default Toolbar Issue?

I've searched and haven't seen this posted anywhere else, perhaps it's something wrong on my end. So I burned the most recent BT3 beta and booted up off the live cd. Upon loading KDE the toolbar is about 2/3 from the top of the screen just kind of floating around, and it doesn't extend all the way across the screen. The screen is 15.4 and it looks like the right resolution was set (1680x1050) but the desktop itself is limited to 1024x768, which is the highest I can set it to in the Configure Desktop properties. I can also drag windows and programs around the outside of the toolbar and it's not like they disappear. Any ideas?

UPDATE: Fixed, I changed the option for Xinerama from '1' to '2' and it seemed to position the bar correct.

Yeah you could also have tried to boot in VESA mode i think, seeing as it looks like
    you are using a kind of wide screen or am i wrong? I've seen similar problem once which
    needed the VESA boot instead in BT3.
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]