Thread: Wondering if there's any setup

Just burned his ISO

Default Wondering if there's any setup

I just bought a Cisco CB21AG-A-K9 card because my current card doesn't support it. I am just wondering if I will need to put any drivers on my BT2 installation in order to support injection. There is not wonderful documentation on the wiki for this card so I just thought I would ask. Once I get the card, I will see if I can edit the wiki if it needs it.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iSkylla View Post
    I just bought a Cisco CB21AG-A-K9 card because my current card doesn't support it. I am just wondering if I will need to put any drivers on my BT2 installation in order to support injection. There is not wonderful documentation on the wiki for this card so I just thought I would ask. Once I get the card, I will see if I can edit the wiki if it needs it.
    Good Idea iSkylla , you will use the card with your bt2 and then you will edit the wiki appropriately. I might also suggest that after your testing you also check out google using search terms like your card model and slackware or just linux. See if you get any hits I got:
    ciscodriver

Also found this with google:
    Results 1 - 50 of about 3,160 for CB21AG-A-K9 linux. (0.59 seconds)

I would however before d/l and installing any drivers, just insert and boot and see what happens first. maybe it works already.

hope that helps
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.