Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dumping xp passwords - bt3 video

Great stuff found somethink similar to this but yours is better.. keep em coming
    [CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.[/COLOR]
    [B]Thomas H. Huxley[/B][/CENTER]

Thanks for the tutorial,i guess i can speak for us noobs in saying,we all really appreciate the time/effort you,the senior members put into these tuts & other various infomation.I know i would be screwed without them,thank you.

Excellent video mate, I'll be trying this later today & working on the meterpreter

Developer

Something i found out after making that video is that meterpreter can dump password hash's on its own. I didn't even need pwdump.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Something i found out after making that video is that meterpreter can dump password hash's on its own. I didn't even need pwdump.
    Interesting............ btw, what was that song you we're playing, I think you've used that before I know I heard it somewhere, it's AMAZIN!

Just burned his ISO

10x a lot pureh@te
    but how can i download this video to my pc?
    can i?

Developer

The song is Heavyweight by Infected mushroom

The videos can be downloaded in .flv format directly from blip TV. The icon is down near the bottom.

I have no idea what you mean about the downloads however I have uploaded the .flv file for you.

http://www.evilshare.com/9c1b23d6-55...e-0007e90cfb90

Just burned his ISO

sorry........
    its too bad mistake...
    i think that i cant dl .flv file easily such az many other sites that don't allow you to downloading....

tirex. to download the video I just used Firefox and a add on named DownloadHelper

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    In windows a double slash (i.e. C:\\ is required for some reason
    I'm not sure but that might be to do with escape sequences. For instance, "\n" means a new line, so if you actually want a backslash then you have to do "\\". But then again I don't know whether the string you're supplying can contain escape sequences. Just a thought though.
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast