Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumping xp passwords - bt3 video

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Yeah and my wife's car is acting up, Maybe throw in a new clutch? C'mon Hate! Please?!
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Let's bring the thread back into the original topic eh??

anyways, Meterpreter is a weird shell and that's cool muts helped you out a bit. When BT2beta came out I spawned a meterpreter shell from my windows XP machine at home, and learned to play with meterpreter using a pdf i found:

http://www.metasploit.com/projects/F...eterpreter.pdf

Also I found another one here, that is cool, Its basically someones slide show from a presentation, but you can learn a lot from it:

http://www.carnal0wnage.com/chicon-m...-day2-pres.pdf

Also, there *are* as you said moany programs like Pwdump that can be easily uploaded, ran, and > to an *.html or *.txt file, most of those applications you can find at this lovely website:

http://www.nirsoft.net/

I use them now only on an autorun and batch file equiped USB key drive.
    Happy Hacking, and Heavyweight is definitely one of my fav tracks by them Awesome video Pureh@te. good job.

Developer

I have both those docs trev and the "metasploit tool kit book" . Thanks for linking them for every one else though. I was having troble with uploading from windows to linux and vice versa. In windows a double slash (i.e. C:\\ is required for some reason. Got it together now. I also had trouble with the execute command. I could not get a program to execute but I could get a shell and then do it. Weird. I'm still a n00b really.

yeah sure, the more documentation the better also try using metagoofil, you can get loads of good whitepapers from websites with that tool.

Another good thing to do is create a batch script, then just upload everything and run the batch file. I mean if you wanted to do much more than get the PW hash. Much easier than typing in a butt load of commands and a lot quicker.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Another good thing to do is create a batch script, then just upload everything and run the batch file. I mean if you wanted to do much more than get the PW hash. Much easier than typing in a butt load of commands and a lot quicker.
    Thats my next video. Gonna bundle like 8 or 9 .exes and have them do all sorts of evil malicious things to my VICTIM pc. MUhahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Thats my next video. Gonna bundle like 8 or 9 .exes and have them do all sorts of evil malicious things to my VICTIM pc. MUhahahahahaha
    LOL!

Yes, Batch scripts are so easy, and yet they are pretty useful in some cases.

Wireless Network---> Ettercap Filter to redirect traffic to----> Your hosted metasploit exploit-----> command shell-----> upload Batch script and files------>Vnc Backdoor.

Vnc is so nice because most AV dont detect it as malicious.
    Good times.

Default Many Thanks!

Another fantastic vid! Keep 'em coming. They are much appreciated!

Junior Member imported_spudgunman's Avatar

i get 404's and ...This video has been removed from blip.tv. ?

any mirrors of it?

Developer

Be patient. I am re uploading them. Itards hot linking killed my bandwidth. The will be up again shortly.

Here we go NEW LINK FOR XP PASSWORD HACK WITH BT3

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast