Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android and aircrack?

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs up Android and aircrack?

Hello!!

As you now it maybe, google will, in the second semester 2008 produce a mobile OS (android) based on linux - Samsung, LG and Motorola mobiles will use it.

The source code will be completely open, no artificial bareers (like the Iphone for example...).

Do you think, that we can imagine an aircrack suite developpement for android?

The only barrer I can imagine, is how to connect a powerfull wireless card (and give her enough electricity) to the mobile phone

Do you imagine a bit how gorgeous it could be? Use aircrack (and more) on youre mobile phone!

link: (replace "*" by ".").
    www*openhandsetalliance.com/android_overview.html

What do you think?

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

not really a fresh news

sdk is available since a moment

im working on it ....; swc666 too i think

we may .......maybe one day produce something
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    not really a fresh news

sdk is available since a moment

im working on it ....; swc666 too i think

we may .......maybe one day produce something
    To be honest, I hoped that the BackTrack team will work on this project Thats an excellent news!

What is sdk?

But have you an idea, if the integrated wlan card will support injection? And if not, how it could be possible to connect a more powerfull one? I mean, all the software part would be useless, if the hardware does not support it.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

software development kit

we are not members of bt crew, but only contributors interested in this aspect

you're right for the hw pb, will have to wait for good hardware
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

I think, the HTC Dream will have such a WLAN card, that is capable to inject.
    And yes, it is possible to inject with an integrated wlan card: the HTC Universal has an acx100 compatible chip integrated on it, so it can inject. (But there are some driver unstabilities, and therefore it is not the best at now).
    I have tried to crack a test ivs file on my Universal (520 MHz Intel Xscale, 64MB RAM) and it was succesful, and took 1min:38sec.
    So, we can hope that there won't be any problems, and then it will work!

DOMy
    127.0.0.1 sweety 127.0.0.1???

Home, sweety home

-by HK!

Quote Originally Posted by domi007 View Post
    I think, the HTC Dream will have such a WLAN card, that is capable to inject.
    And yes, it is possible to inject with an integrated wlan card: the HTC Universal has an acx100 compatible chip integrated on it, so it can inject. (But there are some driver unstabilities, and therefore it is not the best at now).
    I have tried to crack a test ivs file on my Universal (520 MHz Intel Xscale, 64MB RAM) and it was succesful, and took 1min:38sec.
    So, we can hope that there won't be any problems, and then it will work!

DOMy
    FYI - Android sucks and so does the TI acx100 cards that are in some of the HTC's. The Dream will not use the TI acx100, it will use the chip on board MSM7200A.
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Quote Originally Posted by wyze View Post
    FYI - Android sucks and so does the TI acx100 cards that are in some of the HTC's. The Dream will not use the TI acx100, it will use the chip on board MSM7200A.
    Is Android easier or harder to use than Angstrom? I've only gotten Android to run in virtual machines on handhelds, so it was kinda buggy. Looks pretty good on my Tilt though.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by wyze View Post
    Now we know that the Dream (aka G1) uses the TI WLAN12XX card, which is capable for packet injection.
    But you are right with the other part: Android sucks, it doesn't allow any access to the hardware, you can't even run your compiled ARM binaries from the SD card etc...it's bad.

For packet injection tests use your best friend, and look for androidfanatics forum thread.

DOMy
    127.0.0.1 sweety 127.0.0.1???

Home, sweety home

-by HK!

Holy thread zombie Batman!

Developer

I mean really???? People don't pay any attention at all to the date on a thread?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast