Hello everybody!

Its me again, your local n00b

As the title says, i have a problem with Airsnarf, and its really annoying, and before anybody tells me to "search" this or "google" that, I just want you to know that i already did that, and thats why i am bothering you guys again!

(B4 i tell you guys the problem, BIG shout outs go to ANYONE that helped out with this AMAZING OS!! I even do my gameing on this OS from now on! thanks to Cedega, i can pwn on linux )

Back to my problem... I followed the outdated tutorial(s) on this site, and the one on the wiki, none of that works for me... guess i am doing something wrong

I managed to fix alot of the errors that were showing up in the console after reading the guides.

But now, after i run the airsnarf, it loads up and says;

Creating dhcpd.conf...Done.
Building the captive portal...Done.
Setting the wireless parameters...Done.
Setting the ip address and default route...Done.
Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server V3.0.5
Copyright 2004-2006 Internet Systems Consortium.
All rights reserved.
For info, please visit **
Wrote 0 leases to leases file.
Listening on LPF/wlan0/00:c0:ca:19:ad:09/192.168.1/24
Sending on LPF/wlan0/00:c0:ca:19:ad:09/192.168.1/24

No subnet declaration for eth0 (192.168.2.10).
** Ignoring requests on eth0. If this is not what
you want, please write a subnet declaration
in your dhcpd.conf file for the network segment
to which interface eth0 is attached. **

Sending on Socket/fallback/fallback-net
/usr/sbin/apachectl restart: httpd restarted
Setting up firewall to redirect DNS...Done.
Starting local DNS resolver... <-------- this is where it hangs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It hangs at the "DNS resolver" BUT after a couple of minutes, it says "waiting for connection"

I then search for the AP via my laptop... I manage to find the AP, i attempt to connect to it, but i dont get NO ip address... it freaking weird.

And to make things freaking worse, after all of this, it ****S UP my wired connection (eth0), and no matter what i do (bring it down and then up) it NEVER connects back, and i have to reboot my PC just to able to connect to the internet again, AND it also somehow screwed my regular DHCP IP that i allways used to get for eth0, i now have to manually enter my IP, gatewary, etc...

PLEASE if you can help me, i will give you something in return.. eg.. rapidshare account, WOW login, shit... what ever you want... lol