Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: backtrack3 tool updater

Junior Member imported_spudgunman's Avatar

Default backtrack3 tool updater

I remember seeing 2-3 threads for update scripts to easy cvs update all the major changing tools, was this script stuck into the BT3 build? or was this script ever updated for BT3? and i have only found old attempts at this anyone remember who posted out a script (point me the the thread)

Did someone say EZPawn?
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Default fast-track

Also on dev is a tool i've written fast-track.. updates metasploit, milw0rm, few others...also adds functionality to backtrack..

ok cool, i did read this but i just didnt realise what it was .. so if others search on my topic here is the link for fast-track
    http://www.securestate.com/files/fas.../fast-track.py

so am I to understand that this is part of the BT3 final build? (if so nice work and cool!) either way nice work!!

-- EZPawn, my understanding is that its going to be part of BT3 final for the classroom tool. is it available now?

Developer

Fast-track is already in bt3 beta ready to rock. Rel1k har updated it a few versions since then so be sure to fully update it. Update fast-track FIRST then when you restart it you will have all kinds of things that need updating.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

Lightbulb

yep surely<

rel!k tool offers more things than ezpawn for the updates

use it , it's a fabulous tool that IS EXCLUSIVE TO BT3 IF IM RIGHT REL1K ?

ezpawn main goal will more to make you win time

and no it will be used in the classrooms for offensive security 101 but it's not it's primary goal, it's to help YOU to WIN TIME....

it's already available in beta (non finished form)

will add many functionnalities to bt too but when will be finished ...;

follow the development thread.... beta2 will come soon
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Yeah i think both ezpawn and fast-track is necessary to have in any BT installation

Of course i think charon and wep-spoonfeeder are also good applications to have
    Keep 'em comming, i love applications
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

cool thanks guys, im checking out all your hard work now

Default fast-track

Yep yep to Shaman's point, Fast-Track is BT exclusive. Done a ton of updates since beta, but it will def be in the final, I created the latest video here that shows you how to use it:

http://www.securestate.com/files/fas...fasttrack.html

This does not include the latest binary payload through sql injection that I added on, but is in the works and will be updating the video as soon as I update the tool. I'm working out some final bugs and releasing it!

EZPawn rocks too!! Nice job on that guys.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

definitively can't wait

when you catch me on irc pv me ... i will send you the alfa reliz of the bt3 usb installer i will send to the Muts, Sleepless & MajoMu in order they validate it.....

im currently finishing to look for last minute things & doing the installer script
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast