Hy guyz !!

I fixed the bugged /usr/local/bin/start-kismet-ng script that it could be start kismet.

The probelm was that the script uses a wrong order of capturesource variable for kismet.
I changed the order and the right sintax with coma.

I also changed a bug name about ksmet driver supported for rt8180 because the script uses the wrong name r8180.

I tested the new fixed script with atheros, ralink, realtek chipset wifi-cards and it works.

So what todo??

U must add the following code at the end of the script:

find lines :

eval "/usr/local/sbin/airmon-ng start $iface"
sleep 2


and add following code:

Code:
if [ $DEVCOUNT -gt 1 ]
then

DRP_DEVICE_NAME=`echo ${A_ASKINTERFACE}|cut -d, -f1`

DRP_DRIVER_NAME=`echo ${A_ASKINTERFACE} | cut -d , -f2| awk -F' ' '{print $1}'`

        if [ $DRP_DRIVER_NAME = "r8180" ]

                then

                        DRP_DRIVER_NAME=rt8180

                fi
        konsole -e kismet -c $DRP_DRIVER_NAME,$DRP_DEVICE_NAME,$DRP_DRIVER_NAME

else
DRP_DEVICE_NAME=`echo ${A_WLAN_MENU}|cut -d, -f1`

DRP_DRIVER_NAME=`echo ${A_WLAN_MENU} | cut -d , -f2| awk -F' ' '{print $1}'`

if [ $DRP_DRIVER_NAME = "r8180" ]

        then
                #
                #
                DRP_DRIVER_NAME=rt8180

        fi

konsole -e kismet -c $DRP_DRIVER_NAME,$DRP_DEVICE_NAME,$DRP_DRIVER_NAME
fi
Remove the "konsole -e kismet" final line in the original script.

I wish that it could be help someone.!!

Byezzzzzz by drpepperONE.