Thread: BT3 Fixes

Default BT3 Fixes

This forums is dedicated to FIXING BT. If you have found a bug, AND HAVE FOUND A FIX - please post both here. This forums will be used for improving BT3. Together with the wiki (http://backtrack.offensive-security.com/index.php/Bugs) we should cover all users of BackTrack.

Addendum: in order to keep the noise level down on this particular sub-forum, threads that don't meet the really basic requirements explained by muts will be moved to a different forum, or deleted altoghether if they are really *that* bad (yes, it happens...).

Cheers, and happy bug squashing!

Mother
    In God we trust, all others we monitor

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

Exclamation Kde Menu Links Missing

the kde menu is missing MANY links ....

so im rebuilding actually the menu and will provide a fixed menu file set asap

thx this thread will be useful and watched carefuly
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

Talking awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    the kde menu is missing MANY links ....

so im rebuilding actually the menu and will provide a fixed menu file set asap

thx this thread will be useful and watched carefuly

Sounds Great!! Let us know when you get that all done...I can't wait! This version of BT rocks, I love the GUI, particularly the WiFu, nice touch! I'm gonna be playin with this all weekend...and when the final version comes out...fun fun FUN! Thanks again for rebuilding, and everyone else who contributes to BT3. It's the only version of Linux that's really kept my interest!

Developer

Default Proper bug and fix forum procedure

Please start a new thread with a descriptive title when adding a fix. This allows one of us to actually see it and verify it. It also is useful to have the name of the tool you are providing a fix for in the title in order to make searching easy when someone is looking for information about why the tool won't work. Thank you for your cooperation,