Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Fast-Track V 2.0 RELIZED

Default 2.3

2.3 is out...heres an update since 2.0 release:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    version 2.0.1
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    * Fixed a small bug on the "Update everything" for the Fast-Track update..
    * Added more of a description on the autopwn section on using other
    commands for NMAP like -PN, -P0, -v etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    version 2.0.2
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    * Upgraded install PExpect to version 2.3
    * Fixed some binary payload issues with the SQL Injector
    * Fixed SQL Injector FTP..strange bugs with PEXPECT..workaround
    found and fixed.
    * Added anti-virus disabling on the binary payload injector
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    version 2.0.3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    * Added some more anti-virus disables
    * Sped up the time on FTP Injector + Binary Payload Injector
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    version 2.1
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    * Updated to include SQLMap in the updates menu, nice tool for extracting tables on various
    platforms.
    * Took out the prompt for correct IP address in the SQL Injectors..if the IP address isn't
    right, then use the manual inject.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    version 2.2
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    * Completely redid the binary to hex "Your own" portion, more stable and puts in restrictions
    if filesize is over 64kb.
    * Added more description around the Metasploit Autopwn to make sure I didn't violate any
    licensing agreements!
    * Redid the auto update stuff, now it only downloads a md5.txt file to compare if updates
    are ready.
    * Read the new licensing agreement about modifying fast-track and such
    * Decided to reopen the source up with some limited licensing... feel free to make modifations
    just notify me and get approval for public releases of the code...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    version 2.3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    * Came up with a kinda cool concept, check out the tutorials and look under the "Mass Client-
    Side attacks"... Theres a new tool under External Hacking...Basically its simple, launches
    a ton of metasploit client-side attacks on different ports, starts apache, and loads a new
    index.html file imbedded with iframes with the coorelating metasploit client side ports. When
    someone connects to your webserver, it launches a slew of exploits against them.
    * Added a binary to hex payload generator tutorial

Developer

Thanks as always ReL1k. I'll check it out when I get home from school.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

&&& nice rel1k , i was waiting for it since you told me that you were working on that

will try this today
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

Beautiful work. Still working on the "Mass Client-Side attacks" but its so easy how could I not get it working. Once again nice job.

thank you relik good work

nice tool dude

thnx relik,

-KS
    If a paraplegic made a deal with the devil to walk again, he's surely bound to be hit by a bus shortly there after.

-KS

Good friend of the forums

updating aircrack-ng doesn't work as the path to the source changed. I changed it to http://trac.aircrack-ng.org/svn/branch/1.0-dev and update, but I get all sorts of errors. I think the script has to add a line that does rm -rf /pentest/wireless/aircrack-ng so the problem doesn't happen.

Just an FYI.

Thanks,
    I like the bleeding edge, but I don't like blood loss

Default hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by bofh28 View Post
    updating aircrack-ng doesn't work as the path to the source changed. I changed it to http://trac.aircrack-ng.org/svn/branch/1.0-dev and update, but I get all sorts of errors. I think the script has to add a line that does rm -rf /pentest/wireless/aircrack-ng so the problem doesn't happen.

Just an FYI.

Thanks,
    Actually looks the on trac the 1.0-dev was taken offline, I'll figure it out when i got some spare time...thanks for the update.

Default Fast-Track 3.0

Guys, as you have probably noticed, not to many updates have been cranking out on Fast-Track and has been on a steady hold on 2.3. I have been working super hard on the next release (3.0) for awhile now. I finally got the functionality where I want, now just making enhancements.

I'll post the change log so far for 3.0 as it is still under development, but two exciting features are the Fast-Track command line interface, can either specify a command line fast-track, or the traditional menu mode. Additionally, I've added a web GUI front end using the BaseHTTPServer module which is similar to Metasploit's webrick and is an independent HTTP server, doesn't use apache or anything. The Web GUI looks rough at the moment with some static pages and such, but will be spiced up to look pretty before release. Additionally, I have split up fast-track based on sections and is now modular. The main fast-track.py is just a skin for all the other tools out there and imports the modules based on what you need, more efficient and looks more like an application right? It's no longer a single file due to the size it was starting to be.

Below are some screen shots of the fast-track web gui portion:

http://www.securestate.com/files/fasttrack/ftgui.pdf

Theres been a ton of changes since 2.3, I don't plan on releasing this until Fast-Track final is out to allow me to put the time needed into making this one sweet tool. Below is the changelog so far.

Later!

ReL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    version 3.0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    * As you can tell, theres been a lot of changes... Got bored at an airport and wrote some nifty
    stuff. First thing, theres now a command line interface and a menu driven interface, when loading
    Fast-Track, type ./fast-track -i for interactive mode (menu) and -c for command prompt.
    * I split up all the menus into seperate files and import them as modules now, this is done for more
    modularity and make it start looking like a real program here.
    * Added the Metasploit Autopwn, SQL Injector, Binary to Hex Gen, remote command shell and SQL Bruter
    so far to the command line, as time goes on, I'll convert the other tools as well.
    * Fixed a bug with sql bruter where it calls os.popen and doesn't have enough time to close the
    file and may miss the first password attempt if not properly closed. Added a time lag in there to fix
    the issue, tested and works as it should now.
    * Fast-Track is now going to be distributed in the form of a tarball and md5's done based on that.
    * Rewrote some of the update script to pull the tarball now instead of individual files
    * Added psyco binary optimization, did some benchmarking, looks like it increases menu loading by
    twelve percent, not bad.
    * The Metasploit Mass Client attack has been rewritten a bit and does everything within msfconsole
    (thanks HDM for the help) and is much more efficent.
    * Changed the SVN on aircrack-ng repository to the latest
    * Added Metasploit Mass Client Attack to the command line
    * Fixed two minor bugs with mass client attack
    * Fixed a minor bug in the binary payload injector that caused an internal server error on the
    victim site
    * Sped up the binary payload injection by ten seconds
    * Shaved about 600 lines off of the sql brute forcer!! wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more efficient now...wrote
    the initial sql bruter when I was first started writing this...always cringed when looking back
    at it :P
    * Wow! It's done..finished the Fast-Track web front-end GUI....You can either run the GUI directly
    by doing ./ftgui.py or through the command line by specifying the -g (./fast-track.py -g). It boots
    on localhost port 44444, so fire up a browser and take a peek!!
    * Added most of the tools to the web front end, its kind of a plane looking
    front end right now...Plan on spicing it up a bit.
    * Added a dependancy check when loading the Fast-Track GUI to check for proper modules to run the
    tools on Fast-Track..will let you know which ones your missing and which ones you need to install..
    * In the SQL Injector tools, I added a timeout if you aren't connected to the internet and have to
    specify an IP address if not connected to the internet instead of not working at all.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast