Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast-Track V 2.0 RELIZED

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    YUP. I lost internet running fast-track and it wiped out the file. Veddy Odd. I'll get an ethernet cord with a clip this time.
    This is not a bug its a feature!

It was a bug with the 1.0 version of the script (auto self destruct feature) Fixed in all subsequent releases.
    Μολὼν λαβέ - Great spirits encounter heavy opposition from mediocre minds.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieFire View Post

It was a bug with the 1.0 version of the script (auto self destruct feature) Fixed in all subsequent releases.
    LOL Nice. Now only if it would do that with the torjans I get from the newsgroups...
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Default right

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieFire View Post

Thanks PrairieFire! He is correct, I originally just used a simple wget to reinstall Fast-Track... Now I do MD5 comparisons on each file for updates... If theres no internet connection, it does not overwrite the old file, it actually works You can download the latest copy at:

http://www.securestate.com/files/fas.../fast-track.py

You will want to move this to your /pentest/misc folder and chmod 755 fast-track.py

That will get you to version 1.9 (current version) and fixes the very beta release that was released with BackTrack. Muts is working on another iso which will contain the latest version of Fast-Track.

On the Metasploit issue, not sure, I have not run into this issue so I can't begin to theorize what it is? No idea. Not an issue with Fast-Track

@Rel1k, I know it's not a big deal, but in the new one, when you go into "Exploits" there' no option to return to the main menu. I hit "9" and I returned, but it doesn't show it as an option. I know, small stuff, but just thought I'd throw it out there.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Developer

@Rel1k, I know it's not a big deal, but in the new one, when you go into "Exploits" there' no option to return to the main menu. I hit "9" and I returned, but it doesn't show it as an option. I know, small stuff, but just thought I'd throw it out there.
    What a crybaby LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    What a crybaby LOL
    Oh sheesh, I know it's not a big deal. But hey some people like intricate feedback. Rel1k, if you didn't want to see that, just make a script to erase it

Developer

Oh sheesh, I know it's not a big deal. But hey some people like intricate feedback. Rel1k, if you didn't want to see that, just make a script to erase it
    Calm down I was just kidding

Look through the changelog and you will see he added a feature to return to previous menu by using ctrl+c
    - Poul Wittig

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Calm down I was just kidding
    lmao, I know. Nice work Rel1k, I love stuff like this. A script is so nice compared to updating manually.

Default Business trip

I updated the script to add a menu to the exploits section, appreciate you pointing that out, completely slipped my mind I will be on a business trip next week, hopefully have some time to add some more stuff!

Later,

ReL

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast