Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Express Card Support!

Belkin N1 ExpressCard works flawless for me in BT2 and BT3. However the range sucks!!! My D-link G-122 USB adapter gets better range then this card, but it's nice to have a working ExpressCard.

RogueAP I have not tested yet, as far as the aircrack suite, injection, deauth, all that works flawless for me.

HP dv6227cl (perfect)
    Dell Latitude D830 (haven't tried yet might tonight)

Just burned his ISO

delete please

Just burned his ISO

hey guys iam new to this forum and iam specifically looking for an express card thats compatible with my dell inspiron 1505 with 1309 wlan card..which i am really disappointed with. it also sucks coz it does not have pcmcia slot.
    this express card shud be able to work with bt2 and inject packets for wep cracking. I am a network engineer presenting a paper on wireless wep vulnerability. i need the card for purely demonstration purposes only.

please suggest a gud express card tht i can buy and help my demonstration work successfully

thanx

Quote Originally Posted by G-Stress View Post
    Belkin N1 ExpressCard works flawless for me in BT2 and BT3. However the range sucks!!! My D-link G-122 USB adapter gets better range then this card, but it's nice to have a working ExpressCard.

RogueAP I have not tested yet, as far as the aircrack suite, injection, deauth, all that works flawless for me.

HP dv6227cl (perfect)
    Dell Latitude D830 (haven't tried yet might tonight)
    Very nice to hear, im going to order one today i think.

OT: Does the Dlink g-122 work to crack your own WEP key on your router?

Reegards, Jacob

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

yep the dwl G122 works, but take care to wich version you use

better to use C1 rev, the rt73 based one . works out of box with aspj driver for rt73 min 1.1 version (bt3 has 2.0)

the belkin suxx , i got one and range is realy poor , and i didn't manage to crack open it in order to mod it .

if somebody have done such a mod , help me open it, i can do the rest my self, but it seams to be near sealed .......
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    yep the dwl G122 works, but take care to wich version you use

better to use C1 rev, the rt73 based one . works out of box with aspj driver for rt73 min 1.1 version (bt3 has 2.0)

the belkin suxx , i got one and range is realy poor , and i didn't manage to crack open it in order to mod it .

if somebody have done such a mod , help me open it, i can do the rest my self, but it seams to be near sealed .......
    I have rev. B1 of the G122 it works flawlessy for me as well. Yea I agree with you shaman the Belkin does suck badly. My G122 has much better range then this Belkin N1

Quote Originally Posted by G-Stress View Post
    I have rev. B1 of the G122 it works flawlessy for me as well. Yea I agree with you shaman the Belkin does suck badly. My G122 has much better range then this Belkin N1
    Well that changed my decision

But hasnt Belkin realesed more Express Card? Seems to take time for devolpers to make a good Express card that works, still can even crack my WEP with Ubiquiti SRX card, and it costed me aroung 99€

OT: Anyone now a good swedish webshop that is selling G122 with the right version?

Reegards Jacob,

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

well a cheaper alternative is the wusb54gc(you can get it around 20 E , mostly everywhere), that works out of the box , and flawlessly, it's based on the same chipset as revC1 of g122 , the rt73 chipset.
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Zacay View Post
    I want express card support for Backtrack 3 the final version.

I dont understand why it not have been implanted yet.

Reegards jacob,
    This might be helpful
    "The ExpressCard interface uses high-speed PCI Express or USB 2.0 serial interfaces through a 26 contact high-performance beam-on-blade connector. " -- quoted from expresscard.org

After reading that, i would think that the support is already there.

Quote Originally Posted by jadstinson View Post
    This might be helpful
    "The ExpressCard interface uses high-speed PCI Express or USB 2.0 serial interfaces through a 26 contact high-performance beam-on-blade connector. " -- quoted from expresscard.org

After reading that, i would think that the support is already there.
    Yaaaaay, you replied to a two year old post.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast