Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Express Card Support!

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    I already answered this question in another post. You are almost getting on my nerves with this express card crap. Also your tone is not exactly very nice. I want, I want. I hear that a lot from dumb a**'s, Well what I would like to know is "What have you Given". Nothing, thats what I thought.

Now if you would have used your brain you would know that the drivers for cards are not created by back track or remote exploit , we simply use them. Again in the other post on the same subject I told you to visit the madwifi site. Did you? Maybe you should whine to them about your stupid express card and see how they react. Backtrack is a cutting edge distro and as soon as the drivers exist I'm sure they will get implanted . Your lucky its Christmas and I'm in a good mood. Have a great day
    Im sorry, it wasnt mean to sound angry i dont now why i wrote such a post now when it is christmas but please forgive me

Anyway i was going to order the Ubiquiti SRX card but after all i read it seems that it dont work after all? Or have i just missunderstanding it?

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Zacay View Post
    Im sorry, it wasnt mean to sound angry i dont now why i wrote such a post now when it is christmas but please forgive me

Anyway i was going to order the Ubiquiti SRX card but after all i read it seems that it dont work after all? Or have i just missunderstanding it?
    I actually apologized in a later post. it seems some people have express cards working which is a development we were not aware of.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

this is really a good news, i will finally be able to get an atheros for my vaio....

how much do you afford it ? i will seek it for europe
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

When I bought my ExpressCard it was $99 US. I got it when it about first came out though, might be cheaper now.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

ExpressCard Belkin F5D8071FR N1

could you confirm me if it's this card ?

if yes i can get in fr for 99 Euros !!! expensive

but if really it works..........
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Yes shaman, that's exactly the same. On the back mine is listed as ver.1000 also. I'm sure that one will be perfect Mine is dentical to the picture same numbers and everything.

I will mention however I was highly disappointed with the range of this card. My D-Link G-122 USB adapter has better range then this card, but it is an ExpressCard taht works with BT.

Fun to hear that it works good for you.

But do you think it will work for Ubiquiti SRX that is an Express card to?

@ Zacay,

Can't say for sure. This is my first and only ExpressCard and I haven't read up much on ExpressCard... I'm still pissed I have ExpressCard and no pcmcia. I would read up on the card itself see what kinda chipset it has I'm sure it will work though.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Stress View Post
    @ Zacay,

Can't say for sure. This is my first and only ExpressCard and I haven't read up much on ExpressCard... I'm still pissed I have ExpressCard and no pcmcia. I would read up on the card itself see what kinda chipset it has I'm sure it will work though.
    Well i have the Ubiquiti SRX card now in my computer but it doesnt work very good.

Please take a look at my thread about it!
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=11043

Cool PCI Express With Aircrack-ng(Aireplay/Airesnarf)

through study of many wireless forums,search engines,backtrack wiki(HCL),wifiway forums,aircrack forums.I came on decision that there are 3 good wireless cards avaliable and they are-

1.Belkin N1 express card
    2.Ubiquity SuperRange Xpress
    34mm Hi-Power PCI-Express Card with 5DBi external Antenna On Atheros 5006 Chipset
    3.Linksys WUSB54GC USB Adapter NIC(rt 73 chipset based only.

I am about to purchase Ubiquity or Belkin.I will check them on shop only wheather they are able to inject packet using aireplay test.also many cards have problem in aireplay while making Rogue AP.error such as wlanconfig master/ap mode problem.device not support blah blah without that an BT3 machine wont act as AP for Rogue AP(see source code of airsnarf).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast