Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Express Card Support!

Hybrid View

Default Express Card Support!

I want express card support for Backtrack 3 the final version.

I dont understand why it not have been implanted yet.

Reegards jacob,

Developer

I already answered this question in another post. You are almost getting on my nerves with this express card crap. Also your tone is not exactly very nice. I want, I want. I hear that a lot from dumb a**'s, Well what I would like to know is "What have you Given". Nothing, thats what I thought.

Now if you would have used your brain you would know that the drivers for cards are not created by back track or remote exploit , we simply use them. Again in the other post on the same subject I told you to visit the madwifi site. Did you? Maybe you should whine to them about your stupid express card and see how they react. Backtrack is a cutting edge distro and as soon as the drivers exist I'm sure they will get implanted . Your lucky its Christmas and I'm in a good mood. Have a great day

Just thought I would say my ExpressCard is working just fine in BT2 and BT3B. I have a Belkin N1 ExpressCard, Atheros chip and everything wroks just. You didn't specify what kind of card you had Zacay?

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by G-Stress View Post
    Just thought I would say my ExpressCard is working just fine in BT2 and BT3B. I have a Belkin N1 ExpressCard, Atheros chip and everything wroks just. You didn't specify what kind of card you had Zacay?
    It injects? or just reaches the internet because I think we are talking about injection.

@pureh@te,

Yes it injects, it fully works with the aircrack suite and every tool i've tried so far. Problems I've noticed are:

wesside-ng: (maximum transmit error) not sure if it's the card or an issue with the AP/BT

connected to WPA wlan (sometimes it will just drop connection, but it reconnects right back)

wifizoo: (it might be me I haven't messed with it too much yet, but it doesn't see any clients in the lists on the gui)

Other then that it works perfectly... am I the only one with a working ExpressCard?

I also posted this here:

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/sho...ht=configuring

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

could you send a detailled hardware info for this card

and also could you give us the output of

modinfo "name of driver"

thx.

interesting

it's a 54 or a 34 format card ?
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by G-Stress View Post
    @pureh@te,

Yes it injects, it fully works with the aircrack suite and every tool i've tried so far. Problems I've noticed are:

wesside-ng: (maximum transmit error) not sure if it's the card or an issue with the AP/BT

connected to WPA wlan (sometimes it will just drop connection, but it reconnects right back)

wifizoo: (it might be me I haven't messed with it too much yet, but it doesn't see any clients in the lists on the gui)

Other then that it works perfectly... am I the only one with a working ExpressCard?

I also posted this here:

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/sho...ht=configuring
    Also could you add it to the wiki, or post the full details here so as one of us can please.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    I already answered this question in another post. You are almost getting on my nerves with this express card crap. Also your tone is not exactly very nice. I want, I want. I hear that a lot from dumb a**'s, Well what I would like to know is "What have you Given". Nothing, thats what I thought.

Now if you would have used your brain you would know that the drivers for cards are not created by back track or remote exploit , we simply use them. Again in the other post on the same subject I told you to visit the madwifi site. Did you? Maybe you should whine to them about your stupid express card and see how they react. Backtrack is a cutting edge distro and as soon as the drivers exist I'm sure they will get implanted . Your lucky its Christmas and I'm in a good mood. Have a great day
    Im sorry, it wasnt mean to sound angry i dont now why i wrote such a post now when it is christmas but please forgive me

Anyway i was going to order the Ubiquiti SRX card but after all i read it seems that it dont work after all? Or have i just missunderstanding it?

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Zacay View Post
    Im sorry, it wasnt mean to sound angry i dont now why i wrote such a post now when it is christmas but please forgive me

Anyway i was going to order the Ubiquiti SRX card but after all i read it seems that it dont work after all? Or have i just missunderstanding it?
    I actually apologized in a later post. it seems some people have express cards working which is a development we were not aware of.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

this is really a good news, i will finally be able to get an atheros for my vaio....

how much do you afford it ? i will seek it for europe
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast