Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WifiZoo GUI - BT3beta

Just burned his ISO imported_sonicboom's Avatar

Default WifiZoo GUI - BT3beta

The other day I was able to load up and successfully run WifiZoo out of the box. Today and a few reboots later, I try to run WifiZoo and then connect to the localhost GUI webpage and I get this error:

Error response
    error code 400.

Bad syntax or unsupported method.

Any help with this is appreciated. I do not understand why it would work one day and not the other?

cause it's a beta. and on linux - that's why typical users can't run it for too long.

sonic, is your card in monitor mode and set as the source in /pentest/wireless/wifizoo/wifizoo.py?

Are you sure you have it running and configured correctly?

You have to edit the scapy.py script as well
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

my web interface just went south too - worked fine, but i'm running wifizoo off of kis0 since ath1 seems to stop working after i start kismet, and it doesn't show trapped cookies or new graphs. still shows all the ESSIDs and stuff tho. hmm

what do we need to edit in scapy.py?

Just burned his ISO

@sonicboom: You are trying the wrong port.
    Instead of 8080 try 8000.

Hope this helps.

Just burned his ISO

Default scapy info please?

Hey what needs to be change din scapy.py? I have wifizoo up an drunnign it catches ssids but never any traffic? It is most definately on an open network?

any help?

Thanks

AirDawg

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

NOTHING

just edit the line saying

conf_iface='xxxxxxxx'

replace xxxx by your card

that'all nothing to modify in scapy

always configure your loopback(lo) before or you will get a error message

ifconfig lo 10.10.10.10 do the trick
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

UpDate................

over the weekend I was able to get it working... Its odd it works fine as long as there are no encrypted networks then it picks up fine other wise I get no data... kind of odd... Even if I lock it to the channel of the open WAP....

AirDawg

Quote Originally Posted by AirDawg View Post
    Hey what needs to be change din scapy.py? I have wifizoo up an drunnign it catches ssids but never any traffic? It is most definately on an open network?

any help?

Thanks

AirDawg

Default Conf Card Changes a lot

Hiya

Glad im not the only one in this situation.

My configuartion file seems to reset every other boot [running via a HDD install]

Now when it is configured to the right card i can get the GUI running as long as i ifconfig lo 127.0.0.2 then access with the browser 127.0.0.1:8000

So far so good right?

Now all i can see is AP's - No data is gathered, My network is Unencrypted as i want to get this right, and i remember reading that it is for unsecured networks only [which is fine as i just want to get this to work and prove in my minds eye i can follow a guide]
    Am i missing the blatently obvious? My wireless card is an atheros chipset so i steer the conf file to ath0 [which i have already in monitor mode] the card is in monitor mode and is channel hopping great - should i set it to a specific channel [my network is on 6]
    I have been batting my head against the wall on this and i cant for the life of me see whats wrong But then again i am bone

I am trying to see what my Wii is transmitting on OPERA Browser, just because im a curious little monkey. And i cant even see any data not a good start i guess. Any pointers welcomed and appreciated.

[sidenote - does it bork if their are adjacent encrypted networks as i have 3 encrypted networks around me, are they gonna fook up the proggy?]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast