Thread: Leopard, Parallels and Bt3

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Default Leopard, Parallels and Bt3

Has anyone done this? I have a hackintosh. T60 with Leopard on it. Runs awesome. I installed Parallels, installed Bt3. Everything "appears" to be working alright. However, I cannot get BT3 to see my Ralink usb wifi card. I have parallels set to give the guest OS priority to USB. It works for a few thumbdrives that I have. Has anyone run into this yet? I REALLY want to get this working that way I dont have to shutdown and reboot onto the thumbdrive. It would be nice to just whip open the virtual machine and do some weppin from there.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Has anyone done this? I have a hackintosh. T60 with Leopard on it. Runs awesome. I installed Parallels, installed Bt3. Everything "appears" to be working alright. However, I cannot get BT3 to see my Ralink usb wifi card. I have parallels set to give the guest OS priority to USB. It works for a few thumbdrives that I have. Has anyone run into this yet? I REALLY want to get this working that way I dont have to shutdown and reboot onto the thumbdrive. It would be nice to just whip open the virtual machine and do some weppin from there.
    Dunno why this comes to mind as I'm not a mac guru, but is Darwin ports what you need?
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

have you try the rt73 virtual machine from aircrack-ng ? works well but don't remind wich driver is inside.....

require VMWare Fusion beta for intel based Mac's

here is the aircrack-ng vmware image
    ftp://vmware.aircrack-ng.org/vmware-aircrack-ng-v3.7z

here is the dedicated for rt73 vmware image
    ftp://vmware.aircrack-ng.org/TransRT73.zip

hope helps
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Ah dammit, i figured it out. You gotta start the VM, pause it at the "boot BT3" screen, then check the usb adaptor box, then unpause and let it boot up. Wish me luck, gunna try weppin from a VM on a mac! lol...
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!