Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Which adapter works out of the box?

  1. #1
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    16

    Default Which adapter works out of the box?

    Which adapter can I buy that works out of the box for injection without needing any drivers or patches? Either for btk 2 or 3.

  2. #2
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by musik4u66 View Post
    Which adapter can I buy that works out of the box for injection without needing any drivers or patches? Either for btk 2 or 3.

    A device that works without drivers...? I think I saw one of those on an old Star Trek episode....

    BTK... is that the new sandwich @ Burger King?
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  3. #3
    Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    A device that works without drivers...? I think I saw one of those on an old Star Trek episode....

    BTK... is that the new sandwich @ Burger King?
    Read the rules : every thing injects!

    Seriously I recommend the alfa 500w usb adapter works out of the box with long range.

  4. #4
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Read the rules : every thing injects!

    Seriously I recommend the alfa 500w usb adapter works out of the box with long range.
    I'm satisfied with my wusb54gc, but the alpha is definitely the Rolls Royce of cards
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51

    Default

    WPN311 PCI worked for me, Monitor and packet injection. Although I wouldn't feel to confident using the BT drivers I think there 3.2 or even 3.1 Madwifi drivers, Anyway installing drivers to Linux is almost as easy as installing them on a Microshaft PC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •