Thread: Save changes

Just burned his ISO

Default Save changes

Hello,

I have installed the USB-Version of BT3 on an 2GB-SD-Card an it runs finely in VESA Mode.

Now the Problem. I want save my changes (for example: keyboard, language, display resolution, and data files how build in the work with BT3)

BUT, then in reboot the system, all datafiles are away and i must always have to new install the ati-graphic driver, language and so on.

Where i must save the changes????????????????????? And i can t find an changes.lzm

sorry for my bad english
    Amilo Xi1554 with T7200; 2GB RAM DDR5300; 320GB HDD; BS: Win XP 32Bit; Linux Slackware BackTrack3.0beta on SD-Card :)

IBM Thinkpad X41

Read this, next time search

EDIT

http was doubled up :-/

zarraza

Just burned his ISO

in this tut, i always have create an ext2 space, but i dont can or want create an ext2 space, because i dont have enougth empty space.
    Amilo Xi1554 with T7200; 2GB RAM DDR5300; 320GB HDD; BS: Win XP 32Bit; Linux Slackware BackTrack3.0beta on SD-Card :)

IBM Thinkpad X41

You have to save your changes on a ext2 partition anywhere on your system.
    i.e. a ext 2 Partiton on a harddisk, on a second USB-key, oder it is possible to make a partition on your SD-Card 2GB-BT3 = 1GB of free space.

Just burned his ISO

o.k i will try it, to partition the SD-Card.

But how much free-space i need for the changes in the desktop, language and so on?

Then I run the ATI installer, it has 45MB. Do I need all 45MB in ext2 disc space oder is this only an link, like UNIX.

IBM Thinkpad X41