Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: slapt-get

The link pureh@te posted worked for me too

i followed the directions on that site and after install of gslapt i reboot and fails to go further anyone else had this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by overheat View Post
    i followed the directions on that site and after install of gslapt i reboot and fails to go further anyone else had this problem?
    How many thread are you going to propagate with your issue? Try sticking to a single thread and waiting for your answers as you are starting to irritate people around here

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    How many thread are you going to propagate with your issue? Try sticking to a single thread and waiting for your answers as you are starting to irritate people around here
    err im sorry, i will wait for non responsive ppl to respond. how many ppl have been irritated by my posts. i dont deliberately propagate as u put it. it would be helpfull rather than moan about my posting to actually help if u kno the answer anyway i dont want to argue with you ur simply pointing something out.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by overheat View Post
    err im sorry, i will wait for non responsive ppl to respond. how many ppl have been irritated by my posts. i dont deliberately propagate as u put it. it would be helpfull rather than moan about my posting to actually help if u kno the answer anyway i dont want to argue with you ur simply pointing something out.
    To quote a section of the forum rules you agreed to when signing up

Do not cross-post - 1 post in the relevant area is enough!

From the quantity of messages I have recieved about this, I would say quite a few, Mods included.

Maybe now is a good time for you to read them
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8808

Thumbs up re: rules

[QUOTE=balding_parrot;112611]To quote a section of the forum rules you agreed to when signing up

Do not cross-post - 1 post in the relevant area is enough!

From the quantity of messages I have recieved about this, I would say quite a few, Mods included.

well i said sorry and i read ur link too and i heeded it etc etc. im sure that is enough for a little forgiveness. and a break i will be better at waiting for responses. and will keep my posts in relevent areas. i hope this is satisfactory

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910