Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 96 of 96

Thread: slapt-get

  1. #91
    Just burned his ISO GileraGFR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    14

    Default

    The link pureh@te posted worked for me too

  2. #92
    Junior Member alank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    29

    Default

    i followed the directions on that site and after install of gslapt i reboot and fails to go further anyone else had this problem?

  3. #93
    Senior Member ShadowKill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overheat View Post
    i followed the directions on that site and after install of gslapt i reboot and fails to go further anyone else had this problem?
    How many thread are you going to propagate with your issue? Try sticking to a single thread and waiting for your answers as you are starting to irritate people around here



    "The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

    ~ShadowKill

  4. #94
    Junior Member alank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    How many thread are you going to propagate with your issue? Try sticking to a single thread and waiting for your answers as you are starting to irritate people around here
    err im sorry, i will wait for non responsive ppl to respond. how many ppl have been irritated by my posts. i dont deliberately propagate as u put it. it would be helpfull rather than moan about my posting to actually help if u kno the answer anyway i dont want to argue with you ur simply pointing something out.

  5. #95
    Developer balding_parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    How many thread are you going to propagate with your issue? Try sticking to a single thread and waiting for your answers as you are starting to irritate people around here
    Quote Originally Posted by overheat View Post
    err im sorry, i will wait for non responsive ppl to respond. how many ppl have been irritated by my posts. i dont deliberately propagate as u put it. it would be helpfull rather than moan about my posting to actually help if u kno the answer anyway i dont want to argue with you ur simply pointing something out.
    To quote a section of the forum rules you agreed to when signing up

    Do not cross-post - 1 post in the relevant area is enough!

    From the quantity of messages I have recieved about this, I would say quite a few, Mods included.

    Maybe now is a good time for you to read them
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8808

  6. #96
    Junior Member alank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    29

    Thumbs up re: rules

    [QUOTE=balding_parrot;112611]To quote a section of the forum rules you agreed to when signing up

    Do not cross-post - 1 post in the relevant area is enough!

    From the quantity of messages I have recieved about this, I would say quite a few, Mods included.


    well i said sorry and i read ur link too and i heeded it etc etc. im sure that is enough for a little forgiveness. and a break i will be better at waiting for responses. and will keep my posts in relevent areas. i hope this is satisfactory

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •