Thread: Erm, Guys.....

Default Erm, Guys.....

.....I just got B|T 3 Beta burnt to a disc and booted up, and I have a serious problem.

I know that you guys develop this for free, but I think you've missed something major that needs to be given a lot more consideration in the next build (B|T 3 Final).

Basically, this problem that's been introduced in the B|T 3 Beta is going to be responsible for me wasting a lot of time, and effort, and will cause me to not be as productive as I could be. It's probably going to cost me money, good will (especially with family and friends), and is going to stop me from doing my work for a while.

Basically, the problem is.....

I just can't stop playing with it, can't get over how great it looks and feels, and just don't know if I'm ever going to get anything else done ever again

Seriously, well done guys. This is great!

right.
    that sounds serious
    maybe they should implement a counter which shutdown the pc after 2 hours a day and deny to start until the next day.
    but in the end its all open source so you could find a way to spend the rest of the day "playing" with BT3

Just burned his ISO

hahhhahahha that was funny i was going ... wtf? till i reached the end.

Easy fix. Just install "Wife 1.0"!
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Or any Version of Wife or Fiancee will probably cure that... known workaround. BT3 Beta is burning off now, but will be a bit before I can play (Bye Bye Windows Partition!)