Thread: Cannot associate with my own AP

Hybrid View

Default Cannot associate with my own AP

After succesfully cracking my AP with broadcom, i cannot associate with it it says connected, but cannot access internet. i can connect with one card on the allowed mac filter list but when i allow the broadcom card, i cant connect!

may this be a problem with static ip address? what can i do to change my ip address?

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by psp219 View Post
    may this be a problem with static ip address? what can i do to change my ip address?
    I would think that if you gave yourself a static IP address then you would know how to change it. After all, it would be the same method you used to originally enter in the static address.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

linksys supporrt helped me configure my comp and my router and i have no clue how to get into access page anymore

on my status it says its connected but i just cant get online, i even got a n ip address from my router