Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to configure networkconnections in backtrack2

Just burned his ISO

Default how to configure networkconnections in backtrack2

how can i configure my network connection

my connection is a dynamic one
    i connect my modem to my system via usb

Just burned his ISO lock_n_loll's Avatar

I dunno what do want to What kind network ? configure ethernet ? configure modem ? or wireless
    Damn Am I Late ?
    Mitsubishi AMITY XP P166 MMX 32M HD 6 GB Linksys WPC11 v4 FreeBSD 7.0 + BT2

Just burned his ISO

Default !

I cant connect either, I put my wep key and everything under network connection, but still shows "connection failed" please help??

Just burned his ISO

my connextion is a p2p over ethernet i connect to internet using an login and password provided by my isp

Your connection is peer-to-peer? That makes absolutely no sense.

You should probably stick with Windows or try an easier distro like Ubuntu. BT is not meant for beginners.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

I beleive annathkrishna is refering to an Ad-Hoc network aka Peer-to-Peer.

However, wiht that diagnosis alone alot more detail is still required, annathkrishna please fill in the blanks for us.

Just burned his ISO

Read this thread:
    hxxp://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=1489&page=4

Just burned his ISO

my connection is pppoe i connect to internet using ADSL modem using login and password provided by my isp the system detects my modem properly as eth1

but the problem is how can i configure the connection and connect to internet using login and password provided by my isp

Quote Originally Posted by ananthkrishna View Post
    my connection is pppoe i connect to internet using ADSL modem using login and password provided by my isp the system detects my modem properly as eth1

but the problem is how can i configure the connection and connect to internet using login and password provided by my isp
    Use the command....

Code:
    pppoe setup
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Just burned his ISO

thnx i got the things working now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast