Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Macbook Pro

Quote Originally Posted by r0v0s View Post
    .....and moving to Switzerland??? i am not sure about that, they are even stranger then the people form Austria.....
    SSSHHH!!! Don't let Max hear you!!

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    Do you use a USB-keyboard? If so, do you have USB legacy support enabled or disabled in your BIOS?
    He's on a mac, no bios.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO Cherrybanger's Avatar

Nice to see that BT3 works on MacBook Pro, so I guess it would work on MacBook Air too or am I wrong?

He's on a mac, no bios.
    Good point
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrybanger View Post
    Nice to see that BT3 works on MacBook Pro, so I guess it would work on MacBook Air too or am I wrong?
    Depends on the hardware of the Air. There's enough difference between the Macbook and Macbook pro that backtrack works(or doesn't) differently. As the folks around here that know me know, I'm a huge fan of Apple, but the air is just about as useless as the eMac. The only way I'd buy an air is if I could get it for less than $1000. Even then it would depend on me having the extra cash available. Given my recent history, that ain't gonna happen for a while.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123