Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: BackTrack 3 Beta Released!

Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm View Post
    How genius, i am very impressed. Standing ovations Even all 3 judges (Kevin Mitnick, Bill Gates and my neighbor Billy) from "Remote Exploiters Have Talent" are shocked. Bravisimo... !!!

Honestly, in my opinion bt3 will be available at the end of the summer- OR beginning/mid of the fall, 2008.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm View Post
    I heard that bt3 final going to come out around April, but i might be wrong.
    Any advances on Fall '08

QuietStorm

Shitty products tend to get pushed back. Same thing happened with vista, and many other products. We all know that. Let's face the reality. It's just how the things work in this life. Personally, i wont be surprised if bt3 final comes out during London Olympics.

Developer

zarraza/QuietStorm - I see your attitude has not gotten any better. Maybe you should go back to "Lurking" if you don't have anything useful to add.

Excellent free products also frequently get pushed back due to the dev's having to have income producing jobs, which cuts into their free-time development projects. Remember this has always been a free product, and #1 rated in it's field. No matter when it's released, it'll be free to you and everyone else. Forum access, however, can be restricted at any time. Keep that in mind.

Enjoy your new title!
    In God we trust, all others we monitor

QuietStorm

ohhhhhhh noooo!!! not the title now i am going to be depressed all my life...
    i know guys, the truth always hurts your eyes. Freeware or not, it can be shitty, you all have to agree on that one. Whats that? zarazzzaa or whatever u spell? is this slang or someting? I suppose, i have to feel offended now? but i have to admit, there is no good come back for this one. It is same when indian calls you, effin blowjob, lol.

I was going to leave it, purely for the entertainment value..........but it's not even as if his comments are witty or intelligent..........

I think even the idiots corner might be a little high brow for him

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Ya know ya really said something bad when ziplock and mother both post on the same thread.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    Ya know ya really said something bad when ziplock and mother both post on the same thread.
    Isn't that the truth?... and then Re@lity strikes
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by .lonewolf View Post
    Isn't that the truth?... and then Re@lity strikes
    Or the Re@lity of it all sinks in.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast