Thread: Stuck on aireplay-ng -2 -b APmac -d ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff -m 68 -n 68 -p 0841 -h CLmac at

Just burned his ISO

Default Stuck on aireplay-ng -2 -b APmac -d ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff -m 68 -n 68 -p 0841 -h CLmac at

When I get to that point of aireplaying the mac address to get the data packets I wont I am getting these error messges it seems that the command is not working for me –h clmac is showing a error I will show a screen shot in a new bash I typed out:
    Aireplay-ng -2 -b APmac -d ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff -m 68 -n 68 -p 0841 -h CLmac eth0
    With my Macs which I have I get the following I tried to methods -2 –b and -5 –b
    My card is eth0 Intel chip set wireless card which works the internal card on my laptop. I bought a external one which is brodcom antenna that works to so I use my card on the laptop to receive ivs and airplay them for me I don t use the other one for anything when type the command in that’s what I get in the screen shots bellow instead of getting the file size and fromds etc I just get receiving packets for hours.

My network is SKY 36106 after 1 hour 38mins of receiving ivs and etc I still did not get the client for my net work why is that?

I got all the steps form: http/I-Hacked_com Taking Advantage Of Technology - Cracking Wifi with BackTrack.htm

But I am getting stud on the first screen shot if u fallow through the site and get to that screen shot you will know which error I am talking about is there any one out there that can help if yes please add me on msn or email me on :hackproof_Zain@hotmail.co.uk

That is what I could scavenge but even though having both APmac and CLmac I can t get the packets to be used

I got more commands of the site bellow:
    http:how_to_crack_wep_via_a_wireless_client [Aircrack-ng].htm

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

try xploitz video out and see if it helps out.

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

This is kinda a stab in the dark, but are you sure its WEP encryption?

All the connections with the SKY12345 name in my area are all WPA.

Just burned his ISO

how to i install madwifi driver on my card

Sky Broadband boxes do indeed use WPA as their default security setting.

IIRC, the router is usually a DG834.