Thread: Reviwe of all app in BT

Just burned his ISO

Default Reviwe of all app in BT

Hi!

90% people here is cracking wep/wpa... but in BT is much more nice stuff, wich i (and i suppose lot's other people) don't now what are they for. So i would be grateful if someone can tall me if there are a short review of all those app and what is their main purpose.
    I know, you will say: "Google is your best friend..." but it would be nice to have all that in one place without connection to web.

Sorry for my bad english!

THX

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

WE HAVE A WIKI
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Developer

There is a list of every tool in bt on the wiki. If you goolgle each one chances are you will get much more info than you bargained for.

90% people here is cracking wep/wpa... but in BT is much more nice stuff, wich i (and i suppose lot's other people) don't now what are they for.
    This is why they're arrange under a nice logical menu structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Storo View Post
    I know, you will say: "Google is your best friend..." but it would be nice to have all that in one place without connection to web.
    1) You can fire them up and figure them out.
    2) You can visit the main site of each tool and download/create docs as you see fit.
    3) You can use the Wiki.
    4) Google is your best friend
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Just burned his ISO

Default Remember when "Google" was a noun?

Storo, just wanted to offer you some assistance, Google is a very powerful tool in any pen tester's arsenal...do you know how to get the most out of your searches? I think that you will benefit from 2 things, determination and self-reliance; builds character
    I know a nice guy named Johnny...he hacks stuff. If you were able to use this information, you may find another forum that will definitely make your Google results increase ten fold. Try searching for this: "johnny + i hack stuff + forum...<Enter>"
    Good luck.

p.s. if that doesn't help here are some more details:
    "216.127.61.254"