Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [New Tutorial For BT3 ONLY]One bluetooth post to rule them all!

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

Default Bluebugger / Snarfer Demo

@ Dr. Green:
    I'm sorry, but i think that was terribly rude from your behalf not to answer me, not everyone has to know what this is, and when you start a post like this, you should take in account those that never heard of it, and put some kind of link in here, or a quick explanation made by yourself explaining what this actually is.

Cheers.
    CPU: Mobile DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo T7200, 2000 MHz (12 x 167)- 2Ghz
    Chipset: Mobile Intel Calistoga i945PM
    RAM: 2048 Mb (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX (512 Mb)
    Audio: SigmaTel STAC9200 @ Intel 82801GBM ICH7-M - High Definition Audio Controller [A-1]
    Network Card: Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller
    Wireless Card: Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
    Modem: Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sardinemaster View Post
    @ Dr. Green:
    I'm sorry, but i think that was terribly rude from your behalf not to answer me, not everyone has to know what this is, and when you start a post like this, you should take in account those that never heard of it, and put some kind of link in here, or a quick explanation made by yourself explaining what this actually is.

Cheers.
    No, That's not true. if you dont know what it is, then google the damn thing. His tutorial had the assumption that you KNOW something about the program. if you dont know, then look it up and research it. Don't whine to him because he wont tell you the in's and out's of a program on a web forum. You are obviously on the internet, so USE it.

Ps. Why the hell are you watching a tutorial about a program you have never heard of?

EDIT: ALSO, in the time it took you to write that post you could have looked it up and read the MAN pages on it. There, I'm done ranting
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post

Ps. Why the hell are you watching a tutorial about a program you have never heard of?
    I watched numerous WEP cracking videos when I was a no0b...and I had no idea what the hell aircrack was.

I'm sure he saw the video...liked it and wanted to know more about what was going on. Pure curiousness is why he and why we all ask questions.

Give the kid a break spanky.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    I watched numerous WEP cracking videos when I was a no0b...and I had no idea what the hell aircrack was.

I'm sure he saw the video...liked it and wanted to know more about what was going on. Pure curiousness is why he and why we all ask questions.

Give the kid a break spanky.
    Sorry there sploitz. It seems I am coming across more and more posts like this. I understand you gotta learn somewhere. But Sheesh, whip out your google.com tool once in awhile. Yes, you may have been a noob, but you researched the EFF out of stuff before you asked questions. The guy didn't even try. Curiosity is one thing, not being able to type blusnarfer or bluebugger into google is another.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Sorry there sploitz. It seems I am coming across more and more posts like this. I understand you gotta learn somewhere. But Sheesh, whip out your google.com tool once in awhile. Yes, you may have been a noob, but you researched the EFF out of stuff before you asked questions. The guy didn't even try. Curiosity is one thing, not being able to type blusnarfer or bluebugger into google is another.
    Perhaps.

I get TONS and TONS of post from no0bs posting VERY no0bish questions in my video threads all the time..and in PM's!! ESPECIALLY PM's!!! I have an open door policy..but their taking advantage of it sometimes!!

But seriously. If you don't respond to noobish questions...they'll eventually give up and google or do a forum search anyways.

Sometimes its best to just not answer rather that tell em to go EFF off.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    Sometimes its best to just not answer rather that tell em to go EFF off.
    Ah the wise words of "TeH Sploitz" never cease to amaze me.

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

If you don't know what it is, maybe you should try this link.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...is+bluebugging

Guys chill out !!! That guy said what do I do with those commands If he didn't know what bluebugger does and what it is google is the way forward.

I will be happy to answer all questions regarding my post just not the ones asking what is the meaning of the post

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_GrEeN View Post
    If you don't know what it is, maybe you should try this link.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...is+bluebugging

Guys chill out !!! That guy said what do I do with those commands If he didn't know what bluebugger does and what it is google is the way forward.

I will be happy to answer all questions regarding my post just not the ones asking what is the meaning of the post
    What's the meaning of this POST Dr Green!?!?

Soooo i've tested a lot but i think there is a conflict between me and my bluetooth adapter :-D

Code:
    bt ~ # hciconfig -a revision
    hci0:   Type: USB
            BD Address: 00:02:72:81:3B:98 ACL MTU: 192:8 SCO MTU: 64:8
            UP RUNNING PSCAN
            RX bytes:899 acl:0 sco:0 events:44 errors:0
            TX bytes:717 acl:0 sco:0 commands:43 errors:0
            Features: 0xff 0xff 0x0f 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00
            Packet type: DM1 DM3 DM5 DH1 DH3 DH5 HV1 HV2 HV3
            Link policy: RSWITCH HOLD SNIFF PARK
            Link mode: ACCEPT MASTER
            Name: 'device1'
            Class: 0x000000
            Service Classes: Unspecified
            Device Class: Miscellaneous,
            HCI Ver: 1.1 (0x1) HCI Rev: 0x33c LMP Ver: 1.1 (0x1) LMP Subver: 0x33c
            Manufacturer: Cambridge Silicon Radio (10)
    This is the output of my adapter, so i decided to do like you described and turned to the following:

Code:
    bt ~ # bccmd psget -s 0x0000 0x02bf
    USB product identifier: 0x0001 (1)
    bt ~ # bccmd psget -s 0x0000 0x02be
    USB vendor identifier: 0x0a12 (2578)
    bt ~ # bccmd psset -s 0x0002 0x02bf 0x0002
    Can't execute command: No such device or address (6)
    i've allready tryed -s 0x0001-5 but not working, the same error every time.

Any ideas to get this adapter work?

Thank's a lot Bluetooth Guys :-)

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast