Thread: ultra portable options?

Just burned his ISO

Default ultra portable options?

hey all! i've been looking into something portable (my laptop is about 5 years old, while it still hangs with most out right now it's wayyy to heavy). i've been looking at the samsung q1 ultra and also the asus eee. i'm planning on either installing backtrack or having it on a sd card. what are you thoughts??

If I had not managed to get my hands on this tc1100 i would be sooo getting the eee so would also like to hear about it.
    wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy90 View Post
    If I had not managed to get my hands on this tc1100 i would be sooo getting the eee so would also like to hear about it.
    This thread is posted right next to a thread dedicated to the eee-pc

Just burned his ISO

^ yup. there is a ton of info in that Eee thread. anybody have any hands on experience with the samsung?

Lol, apololigies, I only use the 'new posts' feature and never saw that one, must have missed it.

Looking now (just out of curiosity), sorry guys :s
    wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSamurai View Post
    ^ yup. there is a ton of info in that Eee thread. anybody have any hands on experience with the samsung?
    It boots and kismet sees the built in wifi card. Buddy of mine has one and I plugged my usb drive into it and booted backtrack. That's about as much as I know though.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

thanks for that info barry! it helps.