Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I have my old forum skin back?

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    So, can we have a theme of puppies and kittens then?
    I 2nd that. A theme full of this http://my.opera.com/lolcats/blog/ind...ag/cat%20macro
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Just burned his ISO

yes this would be very nice... i don't like the new skin because now I can see the dust on my screen ;-)

Developer

How about this........

Thanks for bringing back the blue, whoever made it happen!
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Developer

Re@lity came through for us!!!!!!!!!

I don't mind the new skin, it brings back old memories of BackTrack 1.

That other guy who flamed the crap outa this forum, go whistle dicksey, this forum and BT in general is all made for free and hosted for us for FREE. So you deserved the ban for acting like a spoiled little brat.

Default Skin

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Thanks re@lity. I like the default better but I'm not gonna cry if the other style is what muts or who ever wants. I guess the only reason I don't like it is I find it hard to read grey text on a black back ground. But like I said its not that big a issue.
    I agree, grey text on black background is not so big issue. I think that new skin looks very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Can you at least re-enable the old skin as a non-default option?
    Again please.

Edit: Disregard, I found the new thread http://forums.remote-exploit.org/new...096-theme.html.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12