Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Forums Theme

Thumbs up Nice Forums Theme

Hi, I just want to congratulate the admins, nice theme for the forums and for the next BT3 Beta release.
    Merry "pwning" xmas to all!

lol yea i just logged on for a second time today and was like....wtf....but still i like it!

Just burned his ISO

yes I agree, very nice indeed! Quite easy on my eyes no more highlighting text to read it Yay

Good work lads.

Cogs

Thumbs up REvamped BT forums

Today i woke up an when logged on the her i was very surpised and happy to see the new look of Backtrack forums...it's cool man ..cheers to all the people here and congrats to the creators of this new look...
    :cool:" i had rather be hated for wat i am than to be loved for wat i am not ......":p

^^ What they said, looking good

i have no idea what you lot are on about... I changed my theme to Blackfire ages ago...

I suspect this is now the Forum default (seing as there are no other options other than wide... or I am just being stupid.... latter is most possible!)

If that's the case... Great Taste!

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

The only thing bad I can say is that it's hard to tell which links have been "clicked" or not.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Plus now when I'm reading this at work, it looks like I'm reading a Hacker forum, and not some innocent security forum.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Plus now when I'm reading this at work, it looks like I'm reading a Hacker forum, and not some innocent security forum.
    Exactly. Precisely. Added the Precisely because Exactly was too short.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Exactly. Precisely. Added the Precisely because Exactly was too short.
    Not that anyone where I work cares what I read, but there are those here that I'm sure that's an issue.

In the suits minds, black=bad.

Maybe you could come up with a work friendly theme, something in yellows and purples, with maybe some pictures of kittens and puppies?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast