Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incident reponse to local attacks

Default Re: Incident reponse to local attacks

Quote Originally Posted by lupin View Post
    a bathtub and a large amount of acid, but you go with what works for you I guess
    I prefer an old cast iron bathtub and about 8 gallons of liquid O2. Best to do that outside though....

I prefer a bag of quicklime or a bathtub and a large amount of acid to the roll of old carpet, but you go with what works for you I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I prefer an old cast iron bathtub and about 8 gallons of liquid O2. Best to do that outside though....
    Hey, if a baseball bat, shovel, and roll of carpet are good enough for Simon BOFH and the PFY, they're good enough for me.

Besides, quicklime doesn't work the way people think it does from TV. It kills the stink, but it actually preserves the body, and hence evidence. (That's from experience IRL. PM me if you want the gruesome details...)
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Besides, quicklime doesn't work the way people think it does from TV. It kills the stink, but it actually preserves the body, and hence evidence. (That's from experience IRL. PM me if you want the gruesome details...)
    That's why I prefer the liquid O2. Almost no ashes left.... Hard on the tub though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    It kind of worries me that you know that Thorn

Im hoping you gained that knowledge during your time as a police officer, and not from any "personal projects"...

I bow down to you for your superiour body disposal knowledge.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

It kind of worries me that you know that Thorn

Im hoping you gained that knowledge during your time as a police officer, and not from any "personal projects"...

I bow down to you for your superiour body disposal knowledge.
    I'm still trying to figure out if Thorn is more like Gil Grissom or Horatio Caine.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out if Thorn is more like Gil Grissom or Horatio Caine.
    Or some scary serial killer that those guys would go after, but would not be able to catch because no bodies would ever be found (or they would be found rolled up in a carpet but without a trace of any damning evidence).
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12